Chapter 19: His Fiance

*Bang Bang*

*Bang Bang*

Looking up at Daniel as we both were woken by the loud noises outside then a small sequal. Daniel got up and open the door to look out at what made the noise, leaving me on the couch,hugging the stuffed animal Daniel got for the babies tightly.

"Don't get hurt, baby daddy!" I mumbled into the stuffed bear. I saw the small smirk appear on the left cheek of his. Knowing him, he ignored the fact i said baby and only listened to me calling him daddy.

"I won't, Babygirl." He peeks out and then slams the door and turns around to me. "Baby, go upstairs for a second. I will be right up in a second."

I got up slowly, extremely suspicious. Last time he told me to stay in the room, he was kissing another woman at the front door. Smiling weakly, I went upstairs ,but before I entered our room, I looked back and saw a long brown ponytail and a quick glance at a woman's face. I slammed the door shut and paced thinking if he would really do this again and how to approach it.

Run down there and drop kick her.

No.

Speak peacefully to them.

Hell no.

Run down there and spin kick him then give the girl 10 seconds to run.

Possibly...

I thought and thought of what I should say as I come in and if I should be kicking anyone with that agression at this state of pregnancy. Eh, You only live once.Grabbing Daniel's old rookie league baseball bat from the side of the dresser, I marched down the stairs heavily, making sure they knew my crazy self was coming. The storm is brewing, bitches. My feet planted themselves at the entrance of the living room and I turned before i could see their activities.

"Who the fuck is she, Daniel?" Screamed at the top of my lungs, the words boomed through the whole house. The two were going to need to get this bat surgically removed from their anus, until I saw them sitting across from each other, with small jewelry cases on the coffee table between them. They both looked shockedm, yet Daniel looked slightly amused. He walked over to me and took the bat from my now slightly paralyzed hand.

"Mi amor, relax. Jennifer here, is a world known jewelry designer and she was...well um..." He rubbed his neck nervously and my eyes shifted to the boxes and I looked at the masterpieces it held.

"E-engage-m-ment rings?" I exclaimed my stuttering voice as I looked at them from afar then looked back at my flustered mate. He swallowed deeply and nodded slowly.

"Yeah. I was going to ask you to marry me in a few weeks and I flew her in so I could customize it for you." He looked revealed that he told me, her worried.

"Then why did you send me to my room so spontaneously? Remember last time you told me to go away, what happened? I was scared to death!"

"I'm sorry. The company booked her flight a day early and she showed up when I didn't think she would and I can't send her back and furth forever." He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. He put his arm to rest on my waist and turned me to the designer. The designer reaches out my hand and shakes it firmly.

"Hello, you must be Diamond. You're even prettier than he described!"

"Thank you." She gestured towards the couch, and we all sit down. Eyeing the boxes of rings, astonishment captured me. The gems and jewels sparkled, every one you can think of, every shape possible. The bands seemed almost too beautifully polished to be true.

"B-babe?! How are you paying for this?"

"Don't worry about that, pick any combination you want. Since you already know I'm planning on proposing, might as well pick the kind you want." I looked at Jennifer for confirmation, then proceeded to examine the deconstructed ring. I designed a 2.25 carat 14K rose gold vintage halo style channel set round brilliant diamond engagement ring milgrain with a 1.5 carat moissanite center all the way from Ghana . I also picked the option to have it engaved with our anniversary.

"Wow, that's an elegant piece. That will be $4000 and will be collected within the next 10 days. The ring will be delivered within 20 days, smelting is slow." Jennifer assured us as we walked her out. After her departure, I attacked Danial's lips with hunger. We stumbled alittle yet he caught me against the wall. We tangled our tongues in a battle for dominance,yet as usual, he won. We parted, breathing heavily.

"W-what was....that...for?" He panted out slowly. I pecked his lips

"I love you, that's all." His cocky smirk appeared once again.

"So, buy a girl a $4000 ring and she will all of a sudden love you? I should have done that in middle school when Becky regretted me..." I looked up the sly expression he had and just walked away upstairs after untangling myself.

"Babygirl, where are you going?"

"To sleep! Go call Becky with the good hair!" I yelled down the stairs and i can almost sense him grinning as he shakes his head at the craziness he brought into his home.

______________
I'm backkkkk...for now...

Anyways.... Comment, vote, follow and if you have any books you want me to read and review for you, just comment the name and who wrote it! Or if you need help making a cover, i got you!

See yall next time

.
.

B.
.
.
.
.

..
PLEASE COMMENT NAMES FOR THE TWINSSSSS