Chapter 6: Careful

When we got back from watching a movie at the mall, Kevin and I decided to watch another movie to pass the time. He picked the movie and I waited for him to sit. As we sat there, his arm wrapped around me and he pulled me closer roughly. His scent filled my nose and it was sweet and melodic. He tensed slightly before looking down at me smirking. This was the closest I have gotten to a guy and I kinda like it. But I wonder if I was ready to really get close or not. Jessica briefly told me to be careful with him but I never got to know what that meant.

I layed back on Kevin as him and I watch "Wolf on wall street ". It was kind weird since we were left alone so that Jessica and Justin could go meet up with their mother for brunch.

They originally live with their father, Harry but today they decided they need to spend time with their mom.

We sat quietly as the movie went on and toward the ending of the movie, I felt Kevin's hand rest on my thigh and he began to peck small speckled kisses on to my bare neck.

I did not think nothing of it until his hand had slide in between my legs and was pulling on my pink lace thong.

"Kevin, do you want some more popcorn?" I said in a breathless voice. Please work, please work. He looked up at me with his emerald green eyes that had a tint of lust shining through them slightly.

"Sure, baby" As he said his last word, I got up cringing inside, and walked the small brown and red kitchen. Honestly he was like a friend, I hope he doesn't think we are anything else. I was too afraid to tell him that though as he actually seems kind. I took the unpopped corn and placed it in the microwave oven for 2:30. As I waited, a hot hand touch the cold unbared skin right above my hip, turning me around. There stood Kevin, but this time he was only clothed from the waist down. With his jeans hanging a little low, I saw how toned he was and I was jealous.
At least he had tome to work out.

"Um.. what are you doing?" I said leaning as far back as I could. This did not work with him pressing his body up closer to me, allow no escape for me. I know some girl liked to be enclosed but I am claustrophobic.

"Exactly what I want to do." His hoare voice whispered into my ears. He began to grope my breast from behind and I try to push his hands off but he forced them back. I pushed away with all my might but nothing was working. I began to trumble and scream.

"Please stop! Kevin, I don't want this!Help, Help! Please stop!" He chuckled lightly against the fabric of my neck. The vibrations shook fear throughout my body.

"Sweetheart, there is no help coming. Especially for such an easy girl like you."

_________________
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW BUT MOSTLY COMMENT AND VOTE.

Next chapter is very sensitive for some.