Chapter 17: Mate

Hopping out of the 4×4 pickup, i wobbled my pregnant body to the wooden door, not even bothering to check in

Hopping out of the 4×4 pickup, i wobbled my pregnant body to the wooden door, not even bothering to check in. Yet, I was stopped by Josh holding me back. Our eyes connected and he was indirectly asking if i was sure of my actions. He knew I meant war and my eyes were flashing of anger and want. Even though Daniel called me fat and made me feel helpless, I always forgive him. He cheats on my bluntly and all I do is runaway yet still try to talk to him through mind link. I am stupid and I don't know if I even love him or do I love the thought of him? Maybe it really is the mate connection pulling me to forgive him within seconds and want to just crawl under him like a two year old.

I nodded to Joshua, unsure if I should be shaking my head. I hate how Daniel is yet I know if I lose him, I will hate myself more and the babies...they will learn about their father like how I learned about mines. My real father. Not the pitiful one I have at home. He died before I was even 7 after being captured by the vampires of my mother's cult. The killed him with seconds and forced my mother to marry my step father, who came with the lovely Satan triplets. Then they deemed me to be their house slave when I was only 13. I hardly had tits and they were forcing me to clean up their spit.

The boys sniffed around and began to lockpick the door to the cabin. Ah, if only they knew. Should I tell them? Ugh fine.

"Boys, I have a key!" They turned to me with disbelief that I had them trying to pick the lock that I had access to. I past the key to them laughing at their faces and they unlocked it quickly before stealth mode sneaking in. Yeah...they can do that shit, I can't even touch my toes right now so there is no way I am squatting and walking. I wobbled my loud footed self through the house and walked to the holding chambers. They remodeled the place a bit, I like it. It's more fitting to my mood right now, blood thirsty and dark. As I descended enough, I saw Daniel tied to a St.Andrew's Cross with only his Levi jeans on and a ball gag in his small mouth. To be honest, it was a turn on see him like that, or to see him at all. His eyes came to mines then swang to the side as to look at someone.

"Well well well, it's it Ms. Harris. Coming for your mate so soon. Oh, and you brought the mutts." The voice sang, the boys growled at the name of mutts. Werewolves hate being called mutts, especially if they pure breed or Alphas. He knew this too well

" Jeg vil dræbe dig , hvis du rører ham!" (I will kill you if you touch him)

"Men han er så blød min dame." (But he is so soft, my lady)

"Du lille twink tæve" We exchanged in Danish, the cults preferred language. I looked at the boys and they attacked the trader, ripping him apart without even being in wolf form. I ran to Daniel and untied him while removing his ball gag. As he was set free, he grabbed me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips connected with longing and lust, yet almost searching for more. He deepen the kiss, grabbing me harder. We stopped kissing as we hard the boys laugh and cough awkwardly.

"Damn Daniel..." I whisper trying to catch my breath. He chuckled and nodded to the boys a thanks.

"Hey Diamond, I am really sorry for all I put you through... I wish I was there more often and wasn't such an as to you..and I am guessing the baby?" He questions looking at my stomach.

"Babies. Two to be exact." I corrected him. His smile appeared larger.

"We having twin, oh my. I love you so much!" He exclaimed.

"I'm having twins. You have that other girl." His smile flatly disappeared. He looked hurt yet guilty.

"Babygirl, she is nothing I swear. I want to be in their lives...and yours."

"You can be in their lives but you sure as hell won't be in mines." He got in his knees and looked at me.

"Please princess, let me in your life as well. The last few months have been Hell for me." Oh the sweet names, they make me want to melt yet I try to hold it in.

"Let me think hon." I pat my chin in a clever way. Should I let him bluntly suffer or torture him slowly. After all he did, Slowly it is...

"Okay, if you show me that I can trust you and you really care about all of us in a whole, I might consider us starting new, kinda like a fresh start. Meaning, no intimacy for a while to my choosing. Deal baby daddy?" I smirk knowing I am going to give him hell.

"Deal babygirl, and it's only Daddy to you." He winks. I hit his arm hard.

"No intimacy!"

"That was a joke not me voice fucking you, relax Diam." I giggled and we all Zayn'ed to the direction of my house.