Chapter 7: Twisted

Kevin Above ^^^^^^^^

Dirty hands slidding down my breasts, as I was muffled by a rag to stop screaming. Whatever was on the rag had me feeling disoriented. Stretches on his back from my nails as he ripped of my panties began to slow. I was losing the fight in me. With his disgusting hands, he bared a look at my unshaved womanhood.

It was to much to handle so I began to cry. He was about to take the only thing I had left.

My purity, my virginity, my last hope of familiarity. As the fingers of this worthless being stroked me, my tears got very violent and my screams seems to hard make it out. I hated that my body was reactioning to his actions so willingly.

When he finally stopped lapping up my unfaithful juices, I was already feeling defeated. To put the cherry on top, he slammed his manhood into me. The pain was unbearable. There goes my innocence to a man I didn't know for more than 5 hours. My lower stomach felt as if it was exploding and my heart beat was so load,  I heard it over my screams.

As he chanted, "You're mine forever", into my ears, it only got worse. I began to think of all the people that I let down and how am I suppose to tell anyone what happened with out getting judged by my so called family and friends. I felt numb. Is this how my mother feels from the drugs? Like your life is slipping away and you can't stop it from happening?

Minutes later, I began to feel a bubbling feeling and slight pleasure. No, I can't enjoy this it is wrong. But of course, that was not how it went. My body was a whore, just like what my step father told me. Him and I came together with unwanted bliss, with only cause me more pain. He pulls out and looks at me. I felt his cold eyes staring at my numb body. What do I do? Go to the police? With what support? I just met Jessica, she might not believe a guy she has known for years could do that. My aunt could hardly take care of herself anymore, how can she come to my rescue. I was trapped and he knew it. I was an easy target, as always. Always the one to get bullied first, get hit by the dodge ball first, always picked.

Afterward he admired his twisted masterpiece that he had painted upon my stomach, he cleaned me up with a shower and put my clothing back on. He helped me walk to the bedroom and laid down next to me. He smiled at me and softly stroked my hair. He was just as gentle as he was before.

"Diamond? You know, you are the most gorgeous girl I have ever met."

"Uh." Is this guy serious? He just took my innocence by force and now he is being an angel to me. Showering me with compliments as if that can make up for what he did.

"I love the way you smile and are so stubborn at the same time. You are the best girlfriend ever." His evil eyes seemed to threaten me while his smile made me feel slightly safe. Boyfriend. He did take my virginity and it will be at least not as slutty if we were dating and maybe since he is such a smart guy, my family might start to like me. I knew my thought process was screwed up but it was in my plan. If my family can accept me, I may be able to report him in the end.

"Well, sure. Only because your are the best boyfriend ever." I lied through my teeth. His smile got wider and he placed his lips on to mine. It was the most difficult thing to kiss Kevin, but it had to be done. Seconds later, the door opened to reveal Jessica and a older lady that must be her mom.

"Oh, hey love birds. This is my bed. Go find somewhere else to get your freak on." She laughed. If only she knew.

Days after that, Kevin watched me carefully. I tried to go to the police station but that only resulted in being touched unwantedly and being beaten. I looked at myself in the mirror and I didn't see Diamond. I saw his property and only his. I started to believe everything he told me.

"You're fucking worthless Diamond. No man other than me will never love you! You should be thankful that I even want to fuck your disgusting ass. Do you understand?"

I was drowning in his words and it soon became reality

I was drowning in his words and it soon became reality. I was everything he made me out to be. I was disgusting. No one will love me and I must accept it. No one can save me. He is the only one that will love me completely. I am not attractive.

"Yes sir. I am yours and only yours. Forever." I said this as I was knelt down in front of him. We were in his room, the basement of a crack house. There were needles and stacks of drugs that had names that I could not read. His parents were werewolves of blood and drug dealers of trade and it showed in him. His dad beat his mother to a pulp each night and to take out his stress, he did the same to me. But he made it easier for me. My parents stop contacting me and slaving me. I tried meeting them hoping they would see me and save me but my step father refused to see me. He said I made my own choice to not come home. My mother, though, sent some of my personal items. Most of them were photos of my old family. I just have to accept my fate. It was easier to be used by a man that is not related to you than a one that it.

A slap across my face shook me out of thought and I looked up onto Kevin's emerald eyes.

"Good girl. Now open that pretty little mouth of yours."

                  Three Months Later

I hopped out of Kevins truck and walked hand in hand with him. He whispered little things into my ears and I giggled along. As we made it up to the stairs, we were stopped my Daniel. He was red with anger and Kevin was beginning to heat up.

"Kevin what the fuck are you doing with my mate?" He rose Kevin off the platform to met his 6'8 frame. I backed up and panicked.

My breathing increased and my head began to spin. Oxygen became sacred and my 213 pound body clutched to the floor.

Everyone around me began to yell fight, And the only thought that came to mind was so cloudy but I grabbed it. It was the strange presence one again but this time it had a voice, one that belonged to my long lost fox.

"Mate is going to die. Protect Mate."