Chapter 4 Alpha Daniel?

Recap:

Recap:

"Oh, maybe. This!" And with that her fist collided with my cheek and a fell back hitting my head on the lockers. As it all turned black, i heard Jess scream out and a man's voice shouting at the brat. The last thing i heard was , "You are forbidden from hurting my mate, Hannah. You are now banned from my pack. Run, you filthy, rogue." From a man's mouth.

{Next Day}

Beep.... beep... beep! The constant noise raved in my black space. It was for a few minutes that my body finally had enough energy to open my round eyes. White light blinded me and surely then I thought I was in heaven. Am I dead?

"No, your not." A husky flamed voice rang sweetly to my ear drums. Oh, sweet mother of potatos, please be Channing Tatum. With a half opened eye, I saw few people in the room.

There was Jess, my aunt and two mysterious mans that were close enough to Channing. My aunt was from my dad side and was my emergency contact for everything. She was the closest thing to family I had. The only problem is that she has limited seeing and hearing so when she is here, I am always grateful. She lost her hearing and seeing the same way my father lost his life. The others were unknown other than Jess. There was a sense of authority in the room.

Especially from the sexy green eyed one that was sitting right beside my bed in a protective pose. He was stroking my hair and smiling at me.

I sat up and looked at my laced up arm. What happened? I tried to think but it was to hard to remember. It was a pulsing pain that felt as if someone was stabbing me in the back of my head.

"Don't try to think. It will only hurt." The handsome man that sat beside me said. He lazily took a slump of water and turned to me. His grey eyes intoxicated me in a good way. Weren't that just green? Maybe it's the lighting or my head. I don't know why but I want to hate him for bossing me around yet I kinda like it. There was a strange tingle when his fingers touched my arms as he eased me back down into the bed. He seems gentle.

"Um.. ok. So, who are you?" As I questioned this, a flash of hurt passed through his eyes. Why would he be hurt? I just got to the school and I have never talked to a guy there. I couldn't have known him. Though when I saw him hurt, it made me feel bad. Its almost like a connection.

"I am Jessica's friend, Danial Black. I saw you after that b- Hannah punched you and I helped her being you here. Don't worry about any bills by the way." He smiled. He was actually nice. Looking at Jessica, I saw a flash of surprise.  I guess she didn't have consent in friendship.

"And who are you?" I spoke to the blonde male in the corner. He was zoned into his phone when I called towards him and he say up quickly.

"Hehe, I am Justin. Jessica's brother. Nice to meet you, Diamerella." Justin was kind of cute. I giggled a little at his comment, causing Danial to turn red. What's his problem?

"Well, thanks. The pleasure is mine." As soon as I saw Danial get up angrily, a small female came through the door. His white toned knuckles released the handles of the chair and he cleared his throat, shooting glares at Justin. Justin seemed to not mind them.

"Alpha, please come help. Beta Harris is hurt. Please, Alpha Danial." The girl pleaded. Daniel nodded then walked out with her, but not before giving Justin a death glare. For a few minutes it was silent. Justin was smirking at his phone after Jessica hit him in the head. He seems rebellious to say the least.

"Why was that girl call him Alpha Daniel?" Breaking the silence. I knew that pack dynamics called their leader Alpha, yet Daniel is human. Or atleast I think he is.

"Umm, it is his nickname. Alpha stands for like king." King, really? Oh so he is cocky as hell now. Damn it all the cute ones are. Well expect one. As I thought this, Justin winked at me and I giggled sheepishly.  Hours later, my aunt left with a kiss on my forehead and it was only the three of us. Justin walked back into the room striding.

"Come on, ladies. Little Ms. Cinder is getting checked out. And not only by me." He whispered the ending to me, causing Jessica to roll her eyes.

Life here is so bad.