Chapter 13: Future Sister in law

"Okay, time to work my magic

"Okay, time to work my magic." I pulled out my makeup bag and began clistering my face with the matte products. There was face spray, green eyeliner, lip stains, lip primers and even stickers that got pasted onto my round face. I quickly grabbed my hair bag and curled my hair then put my locks into a a swirled bow. My mother had taught me how to do hair when I was younger. It only took a few clicks, she used to say. Now she is on so many pills that she can't even talk. It like she turned into a statue. Anyways tonight, more like in a minute, is the presentation of the Luna. Me. I'm the future Luna and the whole pack will see me as such.

"I sure would make an excellent wife of omega pack servant, wouldn't I father? Too bad I shacked up with an alpha." I spoke to myself. I wish I could see his face once he sees the news of the worthless piece of meat actually made it somewhere. Cinderella got nothing on me.

I got up swift and grabbed a green long formal dress that had no strapped, with a long train of lace behind. It was the dress I planned to where to homecoming but I was not allowed to go because my "dad" need more cigarettes. He ordered me to buy the expensive kind that was hardly sold anywhere. I took lang to get them, so I had only twelve more minutes of the dance. Typical step father Lucus.

"Wow!" I heard from behind me, after I had thrown on the dress. I turned to see Daniel with a little girl in his hand. She had a similar face to his and that slightly scared me. After all this bedroom drama, I can't take anymore.

"Babe, who is this?" I said in a cheerful voice but I know he could tell I was getting a little pissed. I just did not want to scare the child. The last thing I want to hear about is him having a child after our argument this week.

"Calm down, this is my niece, Aliciani." He stated in an obviously annoyed tone. The little girl hopped out of his hand and pattered her tiny feet to me before holding both her arms up to me. I picked her up slowly and she giggled out sounds as she played with my powdered face, pinching my cheek with her small chubby hands.

"Hwllo, me Ali." The small young voice announced. I smiled at her. She is so small but so proud of her little name.

"Hi Ali, I am Diamond."

"D-diamy? Are you now my aunty?" Her face filled with wonder. I looked up at Daniel for help and he seemed entertained by the reaction of me. I know we are mates but I am not sure if we will last. I did not want to lie to her on accident but there is a huge possibility that Daniel and I are only connect by the mating scent and nothing else.

"Yes sweetie, I am." With that she giggled. With her in my hands, pulling at my earrings, I walked down stairs to see a festival like party. As soon as I entered the room, all of the people bowed down as if to show some kind of respect. I looked behind me to see if Daniel was close behind but he was actually still trying to tie his tie. I turned back and smiled at everyone then walked to a woman that looked similar to Daniel and the baby. She grinned then took a joyful Ali back, kissing her head top.

"Mama, This Diamy. She is aunty." Ali's mini voice exclaim, earned a hardy chuckle from a tall man that had another chilf in his hands. He turned to me after kissing Ali's cheek, making her giggle.

"You must be Diamond, I am Edward, Alpha of VirtuousBlood; That Daniel has not stop talking about u at our alpha meeting. He is really in love with you. I am happy to finally meet my official future sister in law." His voice tanned on 'official' and it made me curious. What does that even mean? Before I could futher investigate, A warm hand wrapped around my waist, making little tingles rush though my body. I turned and kissed him before he lead me to the stage. From the back and tapped on the microphone for attention.

"Hello, Bloodstream Alienace. There are mamy things my parents had taught me. Some valuable, some not. Yet they have taught me something that i will always live for. As an alpha, the responsibility is a million pound and no half sided lycan can lift it. From dealing with wars to help children, a true Alpha need a backbone. A helping hand. A source of encouragement that will be there till the end of your life.This backbone, you may say is an Luna. A luna is more than the Alpha's mate. She is like the heart and strength that keeps your alpha going. With that being said i would like to present to you, Diamond, the new Luna of Bloodstream Aliencne." He turned and smiled at me and i took a bow to the cheering crowd. We walked off and i kissed him once again woth excitement.

"Slow down, babe. These pants are already tight enough." I giggled and enjoyed the rest of the night, being a Luna.

__________________________________