Chapter 21: Room 60

I wobble to my locker, which seemed like it got further away than the last time I was at school

I wobble to my locker, which seemed like it got further away than the last time I was at school. Yet the last time I was at school it was about 10 months ago and I wasn't pregnant in high heeled boots. Just thinking back to it was crazy. I started this school as a mentally damaged shy virgin and now, I'm the pregnant soon-to-be luna is the Bloodstream Alience pack. Time really does fly. Then I realized again, I'm 5 and a half months pregnant. Meaning, I gave myself to Daniel after about four months of knowing him and about two months of being his mate. Shit, I always thought I would make my mate have to fight for it or atleast go into heat first.

"But you enjoyed every second of it, didn't you?" A deep playful voice emerged as strong long arms wrap around me, holding me tight from behind. His scent filled the air.

I giggled and turned around to face him, still intertwined

I giggled and turned around to face him, still intertwined. Damn, he is got. The light sting through the large windows reflected in his sharp features almost perfectly. He looks so good, I wish we could...stop it hormones. I have school today.

"Nah...it wasn't that good. I have had bett-" As soon as that escaped my mouth, he growled and stepped closer to me. His wrap around me tighter but not tight enough to hurt the babies and his eyes started swirling with black. Damn it, I think his wolf is taking over.

"Excuse me?" His wolf's voice was surprisingly deeper than his and alot scarier. Of course, I know his wolf can't hurt me as I am his mate but I might just run.

"Baby, I'm kidding. You know you're the best, biggest and...roughest I will ever have." I keep my voice low but seductive in hopes to soothe him as well as not have the other people in the hall hear. They were already looking at us, mainly because he will be the alpha soon but still.

*Ding* The bell rings and the halls start to flutter away.

"Baby I have to go", I say as I peck his lips multiple times, " but I will see you at lunch okay?" He rolls his eyes and nods before disappearing in the opposite direction than where I was going. I walk for a while and up the stairs, before turning left into Madame Boiscláir's room and sitting near to the back. I haven't practiced my French in months and I have a feeling she will pick on my today. I mesn, you cant miss a dark skin pregnant luna walking into your room a minute late with a poptart in her hand. I got hungry on the walk up.