Chapter 15: Always Daniel's

--------------

"Ok now scandalous clothes so I can look like a stuffed hotdog? Do you guys know?" My smile was bright like the sun was shining directly on them and my happiness was out of the world, yet the small sorrow was there

"Ok now scandalous clothes so I can look like a stuffed hotdog? Do you guys know?" My smile was bright like the sun was shining directly on them and my happiness was out of the world, yet the small sorrow was there. I Pat my stomach and I pull my hair out of my face as I walk to a store that had very scandalous clothing in the display and I wobbled in, with my two million bags.

"Ready to go?" The tall man, that sat by the overpriced black Lambo in a buttoned grey suit spinning the keys in his hands, announced getting up off the car.

I smiled at him and nodded my head as I walked over to the passagers seat and buckled myself in, just after looking at the empty light yellow infant carseat that will sooner or later be filled in.

"Joshua, what gender do you think the baby will be?" I lay back as far as I could, completely drained. As I rubbed my stomach, whispering melodies to my child, I heard the car start up and the driving of the cars wheels take a slowly turn then speed up.

"Eh, I think my little niece and nephew are doing great. Hahaha, just like me and you." He smiled at me and then looked back at the road, ignoring me flicking his face playfully.

"Shut up, I was at least ten minutes older than your dumb ass," I giggled as I keeped playing with him. I know what you may be thinking. Wait a brother? Yep a twin brother. He was always the outside child, even more than what I was to my parents.

It funny that as soon as I told him the news , with some other things, he immediately came to California and started helping me. It was weird because he has a vacation house out here. Yep he has 3 houses fully owned by him.

After I have Junior, he is granting me the house, get I only told him until i get back on my feet and can steadily manage all the new responsiblity. I looked down sadly at my stomach again as tears began to tear my face. It's like he always have a hold on me. It's almost like I can't get away with being myself and picking my own choices in life without him being in it.

My first kiss was him, my first accepted sexual experience was with him and my first love, the one I think if every night was...him. It's like I can't get away from him. He is everywhere in my thoughts. It's getting harder too, considering pregnancy makes me go into heat more often like a period.

I was screaming for him to come to me, about a week ago, just to relax my heat and hurted even more when he contracted me and whispers into my ears through mind link, " Not until you return, or will return to me, will I then revive you from heat. I'm sorry but I have important things to do."

It broke my heart hearing him say that because what important things could he be doing. I'm his pregnant Luna Omega. He should have been there for me and sometime a painful tear sheds onto my pillow at night because of how much I miss him. I wanted this with him. I wanted it all with him.

"I know, Diamond. I know," A soft loving voice whispered into the wind. He was listening to me, he knows how weak I am to him. He know that I am bearing...Yet the sorrow in his voice, carried me to believe and be dazed by him.

"I love you..."

"I lov-, Shit!" I heard his voice turn hard then I couldn't hear him again. I felt small eaves of worry strike me but I brushed them off as I stepped our of the car and walked into the house and started putting up the clothes looking around the  yellow nursery and smile brightly to myself. I sat in my rocking chair and grabbed a baby book to read to my stomach. I am only about 6months but I love reading to them.

"Once upon a time, there was a Princess..." I giggled as I imaged the book as life. How a princess needs the love of a prince to live on...gross.

"Hey DI, someone is on the phone for you?" Josh came in, scaring me, questioning.

"Sure," I took the phone and listened, "yes that is Me....Oh my..." I break down on the floor crying, bawling lordly. Why does this have to  happen when I need him the post?!

________________   

I gave y'all a long enough chapter so have fun for your weekend, be safe. And don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW AND ALWAYS leave SUGGESTIONS.

...
...
What do you think happened in the phone?

Who is it on the phone?

Why is she crying?

Need HIM most?

Find out next chapter love you