Chapter 8: The Fight

"Mate is going to die

"Mate is going to die. Protect Mate." The voice of my fox rang in my head. She disappeared around the time of my father's death. I assumed she was gone forever.
"Mate!" What? Who is my mate?
"Him!"

After that exclaim, a excessive trail of berries and cream hit my nose and I realize who it came from.With the voice leaving my head, I got up. About two meters away was the two teens wrestling to the literal death. One gave the other a good right chuck to the head. Kevin fell to the floor after getting a hardcore hit to the stomach that had him with a bloody mouth and several scars.

His cut hand digged into his pocket and he pulled out a wet silver object. Oh my, it is a freaking knife. He struggled to get up again but get it. As he limped to Danial's large strong body. He rose his hand to the air and as it slowly descended, I ran in front of the blade. I heard voices around me gasp and whisper. Seconds later, I felt a feeling of shock and coldness. I looked up at Kevin to see a shocked face. He stabbed me!

With anger shooting in me, I pull out the knife and jabbed it multiple times into his stomach, then I collapsed to the floor. I smiled weakly. It felt like sweet release. Dark shadows consolidated my sight and the voices of screaming became whispers then to silence.

Minutes Later

I felt the small of water on my arm. I stood up to see a complete cloudy white room and a shred of light in the distance. I walked to the blind lighting.

As I touch a golden wall, my body jerked. A mist of thoughts filled my breath and i woke up in a small room that had one bed and a lot of medicine around. Images of figures rendered into spots and Danial, Jessica and an older woman appeared.

"She is awake!" Danial muttered as he was sitting next to me protectively. His eyes were glued to my stomach. I looked down and there was a gash barely covered by a bandage. I gasped and covered it with my weak hands. What does he think of me now that? What does anyone think of me?

"Don't cover it. It is beautiful, just like you." He gave a small smile to me and I felt special. Why am I so happy that he thinks I am beautiful? The school nurse laughed and exited the room with Jessica.

"Thank you, Mate." I blurted out shyly. His eyes widended and his jaw dropped six feet under.

"H-how?" I gigged at his reaction.

"My fox told me. She left me when my uncle died and she finally came back. I always knew I was a vampire. " As I said the last sentence, a tension of anger uprised from him.

"Vampire?!"

"Umm, yeah aren't you a vampire?" He didn't seem like an goul or wolf, which are the only two species I could mate with. Wolves have to hairy and gouls like the color black alot, right?

"Hell no, why would I want to be one of those blood sucking demons?! I am a pure breed alpha werewolf." I gasped at his words. Three stuck out to me more than the others.

"Blood sucking demon?" Tears of agony slide down to my jaw as I took in his words. My own mate does not want me. The one person that is supposed to love me, hates what i am and possibly who I am. I cried until I began to cough. He tried grasp me but I ran out of the room quickly. I can never be loved.
_____________________________________
Hey guys. Sorry for the laye update. I broke up with my Bf so i have been discreetly sobbing. Love you all