Chapter 5: Shopping

"Let me cater to you because you are my man

"Let me cater to you because you are my man...anything you want... you blow me AWAY!" Jessica and I sang with our cracked up wanna-be soprano voices. Justin covered his ears and Kevin's, Justin's bestfriend or as Jessica says, his secret lover. That would be funny if they were like in love with eachother and they were just way to scared to show it. I always want to witness a true bromace.

After I was checked out of the hospital, Justin proposed we hand out at the mall with his best friend, Kevin.  Jessica pressured me to agree, but I would want to come anyways. Its either this or go home and be cursed out for being worthless and a waste of life. The only think I was concerned about is the payment. Apparently, that Daniel guy paid my hospital bill. I hated to use other's money. I just wonder how I will be able to pay him back.

As we pulled up to the large mall, my phone rang and it was my dad. Uh, maybe they finally care about me. Oh who am I kidding, if I died they would not care. I forwarded it to my voice mail and hopped out the car with the others. Jessica and I races to the door, with I of course won, I may be overweight but I can sure ran for my life. It came in handy when that pit bull ran after me because it's stupid owner cant buy a five dollar leash.

As the hours counted on in the mall, we forced the boys to come to Victoria Secret with us. The face they made was priceless. It is like we told them to eat broccoli or something. I dragged Kevin with me and Jessica got Justin. Surprisingly, Kevin actually helped me pick out bras as he flirted lightly with me. I was starting to like him a little, making an other part of me hate it. I dont know why but I felt as if I was cheating on someone. Every time I think of something, Daniel pops into my mind. Weird.

When we finshed torturing them, Kevin and I headed to the food court and headed to Subway. With a flat bread chicken teriyaki in my hand and an Italian ham and cheese in his, we sat and talked about stuff. He was really interested in me it seemed. It was a different feeling. Guys never paid attention to me back home. They would always pick my skinnier friend, even if she was just one pound lighter.

"Hehe, well I used to do gymnastics but then I gained these pounds and now I can't even do a flip!" I laughed nervously. His intense eyes made me want to crawl up and hug my stuffed bear.

"Well I think you are beautiful with those extra pounds. It make you seem unlike other twig girls." Saying this, my heart melted. He seemed to genuinely overlook my weight which I loved. I even felt confident enough to not suck in my stomach.

"Um thanks, that was the nicest thing someone have said to me in a long time." I giggled as I looked down at my food remains.

"Well, someone should be saying this everyday and maybe it might add up to your beauty." He took my hand into his, caressing it softly before he winked at me.

I began to blush bright red which caused him to chuckle.

We ate more for a few minutes before Jess and Justin came. We all went to see a movie, which Kevin and I cuddled in. It was mostly because I had gotten scared through out the movie and hid in his polo. He didn't seem to mind though because I think my makeup was on his shirt.

As we left the theater and the ride back, I felt as if someone was watching me. Not like a person yet a presence. Like a force was trying to communicate with me but it could not. It was a feeling I haven't felt in a very long time.