Chapter 16: Taken

"J-joshua

"J-joshua...they took him." Tears ran down to my neck, trying evaporating yet only to be covered by more.

"Took who?" I looked at my picture of me and Daniel on my desk then to met line of sight with Josh.

"Oh, Shit! Fuck Diamond. Is this ever going to go smoothly? Come on, if we make it to his camp, we can maybe help." Joshua proposed.

" We are rogue vampires, Josh. It's suicide for you and possible torture for me!" I paced back and forth worried about Daniel. I should hate him after him calling me fat and seeing him with that girl yet between being his mate and being pregnant with alpha babies, I was far from hatred to him. My heart was at gun point because of him.

"You forgot that we are HALF werewolf. If we turn out foxes, we can help them." Josh tried to plan, yet he forgot I can't shift my hybrid while pregnant...well not without the babies forcing me to. I got on my grey combat boots and my leather jacket over my white tee shirt, pulling my little brother with me.

I dashed to car with this new found energy. Hours ago I could not even get up off my ass but know my body wants to run go go get this motherfuckin-
..let me stop.

As I sit in the passenger seat, I saw Josh walk to the car truck with a large gun case that could hold 20 pulse rifles at least and a cart of... lupo gas velenoso! What the freak!

He set it all in the truck and jogged to the drivers seat, gave a grin at me then pulled out of the driveway, driving towards the mountains where most packs are found.

Blackblood or shithead's pack is the largest of them all, making me a well known Luna sadly. At the mall, I can sense his people around, most is warriors. Sometimes, I like to think he sent them to watch over me yet he has better things to do so I doubt it.

We took the scenic route to the pack land and I looked around to the city I was leaving. It looked to alive and bright yet there are so many people selling their souls for Louis Vuitton handbags and shoes that you almost want to burn the place down. So many pathetic rogues and humans thinking that the only thing that can make them happy is wealth. Some even thinking that true love exist. The moon goddess puts the "perfect" match in a werewolf's arms and we still don't love each other anymore than an human marrying for money. I guess we are all pathetic then.

As the gravel roads turn into dirt paths and bushes turn to large oaks, I take a deep breath knowing we are close. Closer than I have been for the last six months. Patrol wolves run in the brushes near the path, keeping up with us closely.

I looked out the window to see Jasperyan, Fucktard's beta give a wolf nod to me, causing me to smile back. Over these months, Jasp was the only pack member that would call me and check up on me exclusively and even bought two Teddy bears for the two half demons I have in me.

The matte black car came to a stop in front of the grey gates that were stringed with vines of green hues. I hopped out of the car and walked up to the chains, pricking my finger and scanning my blood sample for entry. The machine dinged on.

" Diamond Harris. Pregnant. Adopted daughter of Patrick and Dani Harris. Luna of the blackblood pack. How may I help you? " It dinged out in a monotone voice of a robot.

"Ah yes, I would like to have access to my keepings with a visitor of Joshua Harris, Donaldson. #12653 Diamond authorized." I announced to it. It gave a green screen then the large gates swang open allowing us to drive in.

As I unentered the car again, Jasper came to meet me in brown cargo shorts and no shirt, his toned body flexing in the sun light. I had to say, he was one sexy man but he was like a brother to me...and he had just gotten rejected.

"Hey prego mego." He hugged me, lifting me sightly because I was like a shrimp to him. Our smooth skin connect, and a little tingle sparked on my arm. He looked at me concerned, obviously feeling it too yet shrugged it off as I did then we walked together to meet the other patrols that had a confused expression on their structured faces.

"Luna." They all bowed then rose.

"Boys, what is going on here?"

"Alpha was captured by vampires from the Shadow cult. They were looking for you and he got into an argument with um...Henry Garrison? I believe that was the guy's name." My eyes widened as well as Joshua's. The Shadow cult was the most infamous vampire group in the world and sadly, I was a rogue of theirs. Uncle Henry... He died when I was one. The battle of Timarians and Shadows was so bloody only 3 lived. How the heck is he looking for me?

"Description?" I gasp out, hoping it was someone different

"Um about 6'3, muscular build, about in late 30's early 40s, brown grey hair..I think that's all I caught." Gavin, the head warrior, told me. For once he seemed serious maybe because his flirting buddy got taken away. Whenever Daniel is around, he always has this flirt and hormone filled lust in his eyes yet he always says he is just kidding. I believed that until I saw him jacking off to Daniel's shirtless Instagram pics. Yet everyone has their own secrets.

As we finished speaking, a echoing noise ran through my body causing me to struggle. The men fell to their feet whimpering as they turn into their wolves and I came to face the red clovered jackets. Pale skin, ashed almost, sprang towards me stopping up short.

"Hello Brilyante, it's nice to see the stray again." Alipin, the cult sex slave called to me. I hated my real name, it means Diamond in Filipino yet it just didn't sound right to me. I stared around at the crew and realized that some were missing.

" Alipin, where is Mandirigma, Manlalaban and Sirain?"

" That little alpha of yours killed them, within seconds. It was kind...hot." She teased Me. I growled at her, how dare she call my mate hot?

"Oh don't worry Brilyante, he is not my type. Too..aggressive." She smirked, knowing these words are getting to me. I was so close, another one and I am done.

"Where is he!"

"Don't worry Hun, he is safe and sound with Takot. Only a few electric shocks in his vains. He sure is a big boy." She giggled and by the time she stopped to breath, She could not take another. I threw her head to the others, before ripping the rest off. Another one and another one.

I looked behind me to see the surprised boys starting in fear.

"What are you looking at?"

"Um...nothing Luna!" They all hurried out. I heard them blow out damn's and fuck's under breaths. I walked to the pickup truck that warriors used to fight with and whistled to the mutts. They loaded supplies and equipment into cars before following me to the cabin right of of Shadow land. I am going to make them pay once again. War..another one and another one.

------------
(Baby NAMESSSS right HERE!!!!!!

REQUEST AND THOUGHTS RIGHT HERE

CIMMENTS, VOTE, FOLLOW AND LOVE ME!!!(;