Chapter 18: So Many Questions

"So what did you do for all those months?" I bit my lip hard as I stared at Daniel. I wanted answers and not the 'oh I was great' kind. I want to know that he thought about us. Not "us" as in the babies, but...us. At all desperation making its front stance, I was slowly mourning more for our relationship. I want us back. It was helpless though. Daniel probably had another thought trained onto his mind.

He smirked at me, as he wiped away the small spurt of blood that dripped from my now bruised lip corner. As his thumb brushed over my lips, letting his salty rough fingers seep into my mouth slightly, only just enough for me to taste him. His thumb as the one to choice its faith.

With his thumb coming over my mouth, I slowly licked his thumb with the top of my tongue. His eyes focused on what I was doing, making me feel satisfied. At this point, I was craving his attention. As Greyish Green orbs circled my movement in a counterclockwise fashion, I took the tip of his thumb and gently suck, feeling great radiate off his needing body.

Yet I stopped. Evil. We were sitting at his pack house's den, with my heavy physic straddling his lap. I would have thought he would have trouble lifting me, yet he was managing it very well.

"Come on tell me!" I shook my hips back and forth in frustration yet was stopped by firm hands by gripping my thigh and one gripping my ass.

"Behave." His voice became husky and powerful, like the alpha voice many have warned me about. Damn, Daniel. That one word breathed into my ears was enough to make want to become a pure little school girl, as my mating mark itched alittle. I nodded submissivly as I watched his eyes soften from this angry dad look to the calm teen that is usually plastered on that defined face.

"I only worked and tried to keep my mind off you. Then those times I never could get your beautiful face out of my mind. I drank, alot. I managed to quit smoking. So yeah." He gave a small smile.

"You smoke? We don't know anything about each other do we? I mean, I am 4 to 5 months pregnant with your children and I don't even know your favorite food!" I got off him and sat next to him as he pulled me in for a snuggle. I felt so foolish and trampy. Who doesn't know simple facts about their mates? Even road side sellers know if their clients smoke or not!

"Hey, don't get upset. We can always learn about each other. We have our whole life to find out things about the other. Plus, I plan on living long." He joked. I looked up at him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Okay whats your favorite color?"

"Black, yours?"

"Omg, black too!"

"Haha, I guess we are some pretty dark people. Type of race? I know this one but I don't have any good questions."

"Well, I haven't told you the complete truth. I am vampire and wolf mix causing me to have a fox as a conscious. And she really likes your wolf... especially in bed." I whispered the end. I look for a sign of anger or regret yet he seemed intrigued.

"Wow, is that why my wolf was telling me your a hot foxy mama when I first saw you. I thought he was just joking."

"He said that? What else has he said?"

"Well he said that he wants me to bend you over and make you scream our name. And he just said that he wants to have some one on one time with your fox." He shook his head in disbelief as the words flew out. I giggled as my fox was practically ready to pounce on his wolf. She somehow sent me mental images of them doing it as she fuss over it. Daniel looked embarrassed and kind of aroused as he seem to be getting the same treatment.

 Daniel looked embarrassed and kind of aroused as he seem to be getting the same treatment

(Let's get it on!)

We both broke out laughing and we learned more about each other.

He has one younger sister and his parents are divorced yet still mated. He loves trap music and girls with fat asses. Also he has a kink of some sort yet he won't tell me. Even after promising sex every day for a year, he still won't crack. He loves to watch me sleep and he says I moan in my sleep. Oh and his new nickname is Pucky since he used to puck every day at school in 3rd grade for some unknown reason.v I told him about my family and my want to be a nurse as well as the age I won't to get married which shocked him but he said it could be arranged.

Currently, it was 2am and we were laying on his bed as he rubbed by stomach. His hand on my stomach gave me a calming feeling and it felt as if the twins finally felt at home.

"Pucky?"

"Yes, beautiful?"
"Pucky?"

"Yes, gorgeous?
"Pucky?"

"Oh my, yes?" He started to look annoyed. I pecked his lips and laughed.

"So do you forgive me then? For my cheating."

"I forgive you for not calling all those months and I want us to be together but I don't know if I completely forgive you for cheating. I need time for that, but I really want to be with you." I gave a worried and stressed smile. I was feeling great and in bliss until I realized he mentioned that incident. I felt like crying at this point, so I did. Tears started running.

"Hey, come here." He hugged around me and pulled me in as I cried into his shirt. "I love you and I practically live for you. You gave me more purpose than just the alpha of a pack. I will do anything and give you as much time as possible to heal, I just want to be there with you. I love you, Diamond." He whispered the last part in my ears. His voice was shaking. I looked up to see his own tears. I made the big bad wolf cry. He seemed to be fighting it as well.

"I love you too" I was cut off by lips touching my own. We synced and tangoed in harmony. After we caught our breath, we drifted to sleep, just before I heard a "bang" outside.