Chapter 14: The Cheater

A Week Later

A Week Later

"You're not getting me!!" I yelled out as I ran up the stairs to hide in our bedroom. In the last two hours I have pulled three pranks on Daniel. The first one was complicated. I had to find hair dry and cork it in the shower head so when he took a shower he would be a smife with his blue hair. Next I changed all his contact names on his phone. Then I put hot sauce into his omlete. Currently I am running away from his cause of the first one.

I take a turn into the closest and I slowed my breath and only took a few to keep calm. I heard his steps getting closer and closer to me. As I take my 10th breathe, a large manly hand grabbed me and began to grip my ass and the figures lips kissed me. Oh how I loved these moments. Just me and him alone together having no worries in the world...well of what I know of.

"Hehe, baby dont get too grabby. I need some to be left there." I giggles as he kissed my neck and licked over his mark, which he nely renewed. The tension of his tongue on the strange angel wing shaped mark had my back arching wanting more. I was growing wet by the moment and he knew it. Daniel placed his lips on mines trying to gain access to my mouth yet I denied. He groaned and his muscles tensed. An alpha hated being turned down, especially one that is used to having so much power and restrain on his Luna.

I was not complaining though, I loved when he took control like I am a helpless girl to him. He spank my ass and bite my lip in unison making me jump into the air with a loud gasp, allowing my mouth to open and granting his wishes to french kiss my now plump and red lips. The kiss was sloppy and wet, almost like we have not touched in a year. I was pushed into his large arms and I was only entitled to stay in his arms and give him exactly what he wanted...what he needed.

As I starts to unbutton his dark washed jeans, I knock was heard at the door. He let me go with no hesitation and walked down stairs to answer the door. The way he rushed down was very suspicious, he never did such a thing. He would give me one last kiss or hug then meet the stranger.

I walked down the stairs quietly and peered at the door to see a slender pale woman with blonde that had a very short brown bodycon dress on and my for once lovely mate....holding one another. And not like a family hug. I felt my heart crushing down, I had just became his Luna, how is he doing this to me I walk back up to the room, but not his bedroom.

But to the small extra room he had in the very back of the house, it was a nursery of some sort and it always calmed me for the one week I was here. I sat in the rocking chair and just cried my hearts out, the world was drowning in my eyes. I shaked and breathed harder than before as I make short screams of inner pain. My whole body felt as if it couldn't live on. I dropped to the floor and wet the carpet in dreadful tears of agony. I placed my hand over my lower stomach and rubbed slowly as I whisper to myself.

"Why....why us?!"