Chapter 12: Returning

Diamond's Pov

I cant believe I fell in love with such a son of a banana! What have i done to get this?! Why couldn't my mate actually care about me. Like seriously, I need to just find a guy that treats me like a princess. One that cares about me more than his dick. Hell, i want a guy that will freaking give me some dick and not reject me for my size. I know i am overweight but i can't help it. I was once a little skinny twig but all that did was bring on disorders and diseases that i did not know existed. I continuously starve myself to get back to that size where no one judged you. I want to be perfect again but i cant be.

I stopped up short when i heard a growl. I turned to see a brown dirty wolf with blood red teeth shining at me. I felt a rush of fear and adrenaline stir through my veins. I heard ruffles in the grass and i turned to the sound and saw three more black wolfs rise from the shadows.

They dismounted from the formation and in the middle was a smaller grey wolf whose eyes reminded me of someone. Its grey eyes looked like a she devil i know.

They all began to come toward me with a slow stride of threat. I tried to back up but hit a tree and slipped on the mountainous terrain. I felt a shock of pain cross my leg and i looked to see a pool of blood coming out of my leg. Shoot just what i needed. As i struggled to get up, even more wolves that had red eyes came from the forest. Oh no more of those things. I was surprised when the red eyes wolfs attacked the other ones. As they traded bloody bites and I managed to get up on my feet. The pain was hardly bearable and i felt tears rush down my face.

I watched them fight, for I was not able to move. Some trees were knocked down from the dead bodies of the bad wolves hitting them with passion to destroy. Once all of the bad wolves were down, I leaned against the tree in fear of the other wolves. What if they killed the others to kill me?

They all turnes to me and a wolf that had a clean rich black fur, unlike the other dirt wolves, raised his head higher than the others. I backed away while He approached me, with pride traced around him. He came up to me close and lick my opened wound. It stinged for a second but it seemed to sew up by itself. He held his face up and his once red eyes turned into grey-green emeralds that i sadly fell in love with. I knelled down to him, causing the wolf's body to hover over me, wrapping my arms around his furry neck.

"I am sorry for running away. I never meant what i said." I weeped to him as shamful tears came to my eyes. I kissed his wolf snout and stood up. He gestured to his back and I jumped on realizing he lift me about 4 feet of the ground. I hung on to him. I hung onto life.

________________
Whatca think?

Who was the mystery wolf