Chapter 9: You're mine

As I ran with blurred watery eyes, I bummed into a hard surface

As I ran with blurred watery eyes, I bummed into a hard surface. Without looking up, I moved to the left to walk away. Yet the wall did not allow me to move as it warm arms around me.

Wait a minute, walls dont have arms. I looked up and saw those green-grey eyes that spoke to my soul. The same eyes that were covered in disgust but are more soft as i stared at him.

All i wanted to do was push away from him and not care about him the same way he does not care about my kind, but some how, I pulled him onto me more and hugged him deeply.

His muscles bulged around my waistline and his sharp jaw rubbed on my jerry curled darkbrown hair. His scent was intoxicated with vanilla and peach that I wanted to lick it off of him.

Oh my, he is really getting to ne. I did not really care though, because i felt safe in his arms. I could finally feel as if some one loves me even though I know he does not yet.

But it was the closest thing to love that I ever felt after my biological father, which is really my uncle Harris, died from a werewolf trespassing on our terrain. He was my mother's really mate so of course they had me, but shortly after my grandfather force my "dad" and mom to marry causing me to have evil twin stepsisters from hell.

Apparently the first born son has to get the hand of any maiden he wants in the dumb vampire pride. Some stupid stuff like that makes my mind go on over drive. Hopefully, I won't face that same crap, or someone is losing a head.

As I dazed back, I felt Danial's soft cherry lips planted on mine. It seemed like he was trying to get my attention back. I slowly began to move my lips with his. I am finally having my real first kiss at 17! I am so happy. Yeah, Kevin got my very first, yet this one wasnt lied about or unwanted. All of my home friends tell me that they had their at like 11. Lucky like b-tches!

We pulled away and i looked up in to his face. There was a grin of a thousand dollars and a dazzle in his eyes.

"You took my first kiss." I pretended to me mad yet i was not at all. His grin dropped.

"Oh, um. Sorry, I never knew it was special to you." He said sincerely

" Your a lip virginity stealer!" I said in a more playful way and i pecked him quickly. He realized what was going on and his smile reappeared.

"Well babe, that is not the only type of virginity i will be take from your pretty ass." He winked as i gasp and hit his arm. If only he knew. He looked at the area i hit qmd shrugged. Is he saying i am weak?!

"Oh shut up."

"What you are mine's?" I raised my eyebrow at him is this wigga serious.

"Um, i am not yours, sweetheart. This is not slavery days " I sassed away.

"Oh really, why don't you want to be my little slave? I am very dedicated to making mine"

"Oh please, what are you going to do to me? Tie me up, put nipple clamps on me and spank me with a leather belt?" I rolled my eyes.

"That can be arranged." He smirked at my shocked face. Wait, was he serious?

"Whatever. I am hungry." I rubbed my belly as i looked up at him with a baby face.

"Um, let me guess. You want us to skip school and go get something to eat, which i will pay for." I nodded and he chuckled. We walked out of Twain Akin high school and He lead me to a black hummer. We drove in silence until we reached a large mansion.

"Danial, where are we?"

"My house." I always thought that werewolves in huts and made grass beds. Guess i was taught wrong.

"Why are we here? Are we going to see your parents here?"

"Relax babe, this is MY house. Meaning I own it. My dad only comes around to check if I found my mate yet. It is just sone weird tradition."

"Oh, ok.." We jumped out and walked to his front door, passed the golden gateway. He took out his key and unlocked the door. As it opened, there was a maid cleaning and a chef chopping vegetables.

The furniture was clean and mostly black and grey. He took my hand and pulled me to a bar like place that had two gourmet looking food on it. It seemed like beef steak, pasta and vegetables but i am not sure. He puts one in my hand and he lead me up spirl stairs to a floor that had only three doors. I followed to a door that as he keyed it seemed like his room. It has black and white painting of hardly covered girls on his wall and had a very large bed that was on a white platform with its dark brown and red sheets. The walls were brown and it felt at home. He sat on a near seatimg area that had a huge flat screen television. It was about 78" long. This is nothing compared to what i thought.

He turned on the tv and we watched Wolf of Wall street. It was so awkward with all the drugs and sex that was happening. Plus, it took me back to months ago with Kevin. It didn't hurt as much now that he is gone but there is always a sting in my soul. I felt Danial's hand rub my lower back. I looked at him and kissed his cheek a few times. He seemed not satisfied as he moved his hands to my area. I moved to his lap and and kissed his slowly. My hips rock against his lap and soon we were grinding together as his buddy stood. It was very easy to be seen though his sweat pants.

"Are you sure about this? I know your heat might have started but we can wait." His voice flowed. I nodded my head and kissed me him once again.

"I have waited all my life for a mate, I want to enjoy it." We kissed passionately once and our clothes began to disappear. To be honest, it may seem soon but, there is this force telling me to keep going. It's like I feel a heat in my lower region that only he can heal.

I deepen the kiss as he rolled me over so I was beneath him. This time, it finally felt right.

__________________________________
I love you all, especially those going through something. This was posted during suicide awareness week at my school so I want you guys to know I am there for you, even if we don't know each other.

I was going to have the story take a dark turn but I know some of us need that little boost.