Chapter 11: Big Mistake

The Morning After

The Morning After

*Bang* *Clink* The sounds of small whipering voices got louder and I quickly put on a dress. The shoe steps got closed into the door front and Daniel had gotten up and slightly perched the door crack that it showed his face. His body was at a lean which made his lower body invisible for the person outside the door. Thank godness he had on boxers, or I am pretty sure little Danial would be saying hi to the male voice on the other side.

"Hello son." I heard the stranger say. Oh it must be his dad. I look down myself. This is definitely not how I want to meet his parent.

"Um, hey dad. What are you doing here? It is so late. And I kinda have school tomorrow. Education is the key to beong a good alpha, right?" Daniel blabbered to his father. He is horrible at lying obviously. As he talked to his father, I got up quietly and searched for my bra and panties while wrapped in the sheets. I looked around and put on my bra quickly.

"Now for my panties." I whispered to myself. I looked around for a mintue then I saw the cloth in the floor. As I held it up, I saw it was ripped in half. That little butthead torn my favorite pink lace undies in half like a savage. He has no damn chill! It was hot in the moment but now I am pissed. I stomped angrily and whined out loud, wrapped up like a burrito in the black sheets.

As I overrated, I heard a sigh and laughter behind me. I turned slowly to see Daniel and his father, an older male (maybe in his fortys) that had on khaki pants and a red polo shirt and a golfing hat on. He was very attractive for an older male, which must be where Daniel go his looks from. They resemble each other with sharp cheek bones and toned arms with tall frames. The difference is, that Daniel is a little tan where his father is paler. His father had a smile on his face while he looked like he wanted to kill ve by sticking knifes in my heart.

I walked over slowly with a small smile on my face, looking down. I don't know why I was looking down. It just seemed like a force of authority had disallow me to look up. As I got closer, it seemed that Daniel was giving off some kind of aura to make me ashamed for my actions and it was working. Is this a mate thing where he can control me? It better not be.

"Hi Mr. Black. I am Diamond, Daniel's-" I was shortly interrupted.

"Mate. Yes, I know. I smell him all over you. Have you two mate because i don't see a mark on her neck, boy!" He turned to Daniel and his son seemed to shrink compared to him. He must still be alpha. Seeing Daniel scared of his father made me chuckle under my breath. I was finally able to put my head back up.

"Um, we mated but I forgot to completely mark her. I was distracted. Sorry, dad." His father shook his head and hit Daniel on the head top.

"Mark her right now. There are rogues passing in and out our territory. We need her to be one of us so the warriors do not mistake her. Also, we need to have everyone meet her soon. That means move her in to the pack house now!"