Chapter 2 : Fan-meeting

" KIM JUNKYUUUU" " Is it YOU?"

The girl's eyes almost grew 10 times wider as she stared dumbfoundly at the prince who stood in front of her, with a shocked koala expression.

"uhum... Correct your posture"The said so "idol"of the girl fixed his expression and posture and in a moment of seconds changing from a cute koala to a cold looking prince.

'"This is an expert, experienced, veteran-master- level fangirl. She even knows my nickname. Where do they manage to get such informations? She didn't plant a spy to follow me around, did she?"He thought to himself and mentally cursed on ancient hangul.

While the prince drifted into his very own koala land of imaginations, The flustered girl kept getting more anxious after not get any response from her "idol."

Taking a deep breath, she prepared herself to rap her way to express her gratitude that Kim Junkyu and treasure exist, express that their music gave comfort and motivation to her;and she would support them and would keep supporting them forever.(Expectations)Basically she was hoping for a fan-sign meeting in the middle of a forest with a idol, who himself had no idea what this alien language "idol" means.

" Junkyu- ssi, I am a very big FRIED RICE.... I mean f-FAN. I sorry to disturb you like this, but-but, I can't believe my eyes right now, holy sh*t. Ah,sorry for swearing. Trust me, I'm no creepy sasaeng, I was just minding my own business and walking around here and suddenly junkyu-ssi you're here. I am so shocked,I couldn't help but to come here to have a chance to meet and greet you. I don't know what to say,but I have a lot to say. " (Reality)she finished rapping the whole thing in one breath.

"What did I say?!" She swore under breath for rambling too much yet she is thankful to the universe for not making her faint, right in front him.

Realization hit her hard. She said ,"fried rice" The girl mentally facepalmed herself when she realized she said fRiEd rICe out of nowhere.

Her palm was sweating a river out of nervousness.

On the other hand, The boy who is trapped by a fangirl, was hearing some new and unknown words. Though he could understand a few words it was impossible for him process what she fully meant. His brain couldn't process information at this speed. Particularly this weird terms like "p-pf-fan" "sa-saeng" and other words which he seemed to be familiar but different from the words he is used to hearing.

"What in the heaven?"

"What did I just hear? Did that lady just call herself a "fried rice". On top of that a big one."

He wanted a burst out laughing right now, But you know, princes have reputations to care for, he had enough practice to hold his laughter in his 20 years of life.

He looked at her "weird" outfit from head to toe. Even though, the prince never actually looked that carefully at a women's different attires for different occasions, he was sure that normal people definitely don't wear this type of clothing, in any occation . Maybe, she is from a different tribe.

"But Is this type of clothing allowed, in society?"

There was an awkward silence between them, when Alina noticed her "idol" checking her out from head to toe in a creepy way with an amused look on his face.

All this time, the girl was too focused looking at the heavenly handsome face. She didn't even notice the "idol's" not-so normal dressing attire.

He was wearing a hanbok, not too expensive looking and intentionally made some dirt on them to not like a high-status person, to blend In the crowd. But he could never blend in the crowd, with his perfect visual and perfect proportion, he would stand out on any clothing.