Chapter 26 : What Should I Do

"You better be joking. " Junkyu tried not to show his shocked and afraid face.

" I'm afraid I'm not" He replied. And yes, he speaks perfect Korean. The barbaric and illiterate image of his, was just an image he chose to portray.

" I came to offer my kindest help, and you dare disrespect our royal family?"

"My apologies if my offer sounded disrespectful... but I simply stated what has been the tradition for many years. Alliances between different tribes, countries, families are all created upon marriage, as a sign of trust, belief, reliance. "Gopala said with the calmest manner.

Junkyu, Calm down. You can do it. Just stay calm and we can fix this and go home.

He muttered to himself mustering up all his courage.

"You don't sound like the person to follow customs. Perhaps we can work out another way."

" Yes, indeed. I never intended to sell out my one and only daughter for political negotiations. However, as a matter of fact, my daughter says to have fallen in love with you upon first look. " Indeed gopala's only weakness was his daughter. He would do anything for her.

Being handsome is tough.

"Then, Why is MY mistress being involved here?" He gritted his teeth trying to suppress the anger.

"Turns out, my nephew has taken an interest in her. It's just a small mistress, you can just give her away for sake of the big picture."

But the truth is, there is no nephew and there is no admirer. It is all just a plan of Gopala's. He saw how much they cared for each other and used Alina as only an object to force him to marry his daughter.

"Then, is your nephew willing to take in a woman pregnant with another man's child?"

Smart boy made a story.

Gopala half-expected such excuses. " Well, then that leaves you with only one choice. Marry My Daughter. And I shall assist your kingdom, once I have won my own war."

" Umm..... I shall think about your offer. Let us talk tomorrow morning." He left. With Mind full of fright and terror.

Junkyu couldn't waste a single second and practically ran towards Alina's bedchamber. He knocked on the wooden door panting.

"Why are you-" She got cut off as junkyu pulled her into a tight hug.

She could feel the wrinkles on his face as he was resting his face on the crook of her neck.

Alina walked backwards whilst patting his back. Junkyu was still not letting go of her.

' What happened? Let's talk shall we?" She was definitely not used to comforting crying people.

" I think I need to get married... Gopala said....." And he told her the full story.

"Is that why you are crying like a big baby? STOP CRYING AND GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF !!! " Yes, she definitely sucks at comforting.

" What does Gopala think he is ? You are a fucking prince. If someone sees you like this, they might think you are some homeless refugees that just got bullied. You have everything in your favor. We just need to work out a plan."

"I'm scared." He lifted his face and looked up slowly.

"Scared of what? Didn't like Gopi ?" She didn't reply with the emotions junkyu hoped she would. He didn't see the jealousy he wished to see on her face. A face that says " junkyu is mine and mine only".

He only stayed silent.

"You just go back and get a good nights sleep. Leave it to me I will figure out a plan." She dragged him and practically kicked him out of the room shutting down the door in his face.

THAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. I WILL DESTROY YOUR WHOLE -

And so she began punching the air.

~

It was midnight. And the time to carry out the plan Alina thought of. She was teaching Chanyeol the script to their skit.

First, they figured out where Gopi's bedchamber is. They went near it with big footsteps making lots of noises. She is a very light sleeper so there were no guards were at the door either.

It's like the universe is helping them.

They got into their position as they heard noises inside the room. And subtle sound of the window opening.

" Chanyeol What should We do now? This forbidden love of ours is about to bring doom." Alina forced out every word while internally cringing.

Chanyeol looked over once again to see if gopi is peeking through the window.

" What happened, my love. You are worrying me" Alina was quite shocked at how well he acted.

She held Chanyeol's hand and said : " I am pregnant with your child and everyone will surely know of our relation once junkyu finds out that I'm pregnant! "

"What the fuck ! " Gopi was looking at all these like a midnight soap opera.

"It is all your father's fault for marrying you to that infertile bastard just for his wealth and status" Chanyeol made sure to emphasize on the 'infertile' word.

Gopi gasped ! " What ! Infertile?"

"He never even touched me as his wife and one day finally revealed that he has no sexual Desire. This is what finally led me to seek love and care in your warmth, my love." She almost chocked from suppressing laughter.

And lastly they completed the final act of crying and wiping tears.

-

" Ew Ew Ew I felt so disgusted" Alina whispered as soon as they were out of that corridor.

" The feeling is mutual." The emo crying dude was once again back to his stone face expression.