Chapter 6: journey to hell

" idiot. Maybe We can also have some 'fun' with her." One man said wiggling his eyebrows.

He got a smack on the back of his head.

It was from the old lady that was accompanying them.

" Why are you minding in our businesses ,mother!" Their leader spoke.

" Doesn't have money to eat well for a day and here is the king going to have some 'fun'. Gold came crawling to you, and you are casually stepping on it." The old women hit that mans' head again,a little harder this time.

" A bunch of fools. Don't you have anything inside your head,or is it just filled with trash?"

The women spat out.

She despised her own son, what kind of son did she gave birth to.

"What do you mean?" The leader asked in curiosity.

" Take her to the slave market to sell her! You bunch of animals would get to eat well for a few days atleast." She said and everyone seemed to agree.

She also despised herself, for thinking such things. She gave birth to these to this hopeless punks but as a mother, she has to make sure their bellies stay full and they stay alive.

All along their malicious little conversation, the weak girl on the ground stared at them In wonder.

" You see someone dying, you take them to the hospital

" You see someone dying, you take them to the hospital. Not kick them and have your tea-time." Alina muttered in head.

She didn't understand much of their conversations, but judging their tone of voice, they weren't worried or panicked at all, as to why someone is dying like this.

Meanwhile the wicked men came in front her with their van and pulled out a long rope.

"Don't touch me." She screamed with all her strength when one men held both of her and tried to tie her hands with the rope. She kicked the persons' legs repeatedly with all strength she somehow managed to gather.

" You Little- **** ,

The men scrunched in pain when she kicked his balls.

" I'll show you, who I am."

After getting hit on the balls, he changed his plans. He isn't just going to tie her hands and make her travel with them.

He will show her what pain is.

He will show her how cruel humanity can be.

Alina just made her little journey a lot worse.

He slapped her hard on her face, which made a big red mark on her pale face,which already had lost all its colour in fear of these devils.

"that 's just the trailer, the movie still remains."

That man smirked getting down to face the struggling girl.

"Aish! This brat!"

He wiped her saliva on his face, which she just spit on his face in disgust.

He dragged her by her hair and pushed her to the ground in front of the back of the strange looking vehicle.

She moved the hair that covered her face and slowly looked up vibrating, with her trembling hands supporting her.

She finally looked at their full appearance from head to toe. They wore some dirty ancient style clothes. "Is this some kind of theatre play,That I am being starred in without me knowing it.?" She wiped the side of her bleeding lips.

They tied the other end of the rope on the back of vehicle.

"Da fuq. Don't tell me."

Their leader sat on the horse that was connected to the van; 2 of them sat on the edge of the van, which was packed with bags, which she assumed they were going to trade. Others just stood around the van, they are just going to walk along it. It isn't like they have no choice but to drag her, they could have just made her walk along them; they just don't want her just sell her so easily. To vent their own anger and dissatisfaction on life, they are making a unrelevent girl hurt. For some reason there are a class of people who think they can get contented by seeing others suffer.

Although that vehicle barely moves but still it moves.

And even though you won't feel it that much sitting in it, just try getting dragged by it.

thankfully the road isn't the normal cement road she is used to walk in. It is mud,  lot more smoother.But that doesn't make her journey less painful in any way. 

The van started its journey to sell her fate.

During the ride, the people sitting on the van changed, they made sure everyone gets equal time for rest and ride. Constantly complaining about something.They just forgot about the girl they were dragging. She was fighting her fate on her own, unsure of what is happening and what is waiting for her ahead.

And those men were yelling at her every minute to just shut up and give their ears and the surroundings a rest from her sound pollutions.

Alina's POV

"Agrhhh.... Aghh... Agghh...aghhh...." I am screaming my laughs out, I can't anymore. It hurts so much. I can't put it to words how much it hurts. Why is this happening to me and how?! Where am I? Someone please answer me.....

Elbows and knees and my whole body is bleeding. My whole system is sending danger signals, to my brain. Which it is responding with creating pain to plead me to stop whatever I was doing with my body to harm it. But I can't stop me.

It isn't in my control. I don't have any control over my body or fate anymore.

Talking about fate, What is in my fate? Or What are the things that are happening?

I was in the sky and then the next thing I know I am in the river, drowning.

Seeing people coming this way , I had this thing called " hope" which made me think that whatever happened it doesn't matter anymore, they will save me I will go to back to my life once again. Turns out this are bunch of heartless monsters in humans form.

" What's this thing that they said as " slave-market"?"

" Why did I end up in this river?"

The tears that turned into a waterfall was more because of my fear ,confusion rather than the physical pain of my body which pleaded to stop this.

"My Dad Is a police officer!!! Even the president asks for his thoughts before taking a decision!! You morons would regret it!!! "

I screamed. To who? Didn't they hear what I said? ARE THEY DEAF?!

" You are kidnapping and hurting a high-rank police officers daughter, there is still time, let me go. You're whole clan would eat jails food for the rest of your lives!!!!!"

I am just wasting my voice and energy. These are guaranteed deaf.

" You little—agh.. "

My voice keeps breaking. Red face and red body, I am a squashed beet-root from all angle now.

-

"Wangkyu, what about you? How did you handle the investigation case that was handed over to you?" The king asked wang-kyu next after being really delighted with Bang Yedam's enquiry and immense professionality in handling the difficult case.

" Eh,Na?" The 3rth prince replied surprised. It wasn't his turns to be called out. He was still I the back of the line learning from Park Jihoon on what and how he had to say to his father to keep him from disclaiming him as his son.

" Be careful of what you say, in this sky castle! 3rth prince.."