Chapter 23 : Trip to Your Heart

The morning sun shines brightly as always. The birds chirp as always. The cold wind blows just as it would on any other autumn morning.

But the whole of the villa was different today from early on. Everyone everywhere is busy all of a sudden. What's all these commotions for?

Waking up pretty late in the morning, well noon actually, Alina pretty much sleep walked out the door, still not awake from dreamland.

"what the-"

"What are all these luggage bags for? my gwad"

KIM JUNKYU YOU BASTARD. YOU JUST GOT SHOT WITH A FUCKING ARROW AND YOU ARE GOING ON A LONG TRIP??? ABROAD ??? HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY NUTS???

"peace peace... breath in breath out" Junkyu was utterly ridiculously shocked with her newly discovered side.

PEACE, MY FOOT. And huh you aren't even taking any doctors with you, saying what ? yOu wAnT sOmE aLoNe pEaCe vAcaTiOn. Now What happens when your wound splits open on your "peace vacation trip" ???

damn, She is mad.

You are not going anywhere. that's final.

"I'm sorry to say this. But you do not have a say in what his highness will do or not." Chanyeol tried to meddle in and ended up added fuel to the fire.

"yeah yeah who am I ? I m just some random slave girl from another dimension that lost her life in a split second." teardrops were threatening to fall down from her eyes.

Junkyu was deadass panicking.

"I was going to take you WITH ME" he grabbed her shoulders and said looking straight to her eyes.

"OOOOOoooaooaoaaaooaoaoa" the crowd cheered on the pda.

˜

"Tell me seriously, why are you going there actually? I know there is another reason. or else, You wouldn't be reckless like this." She asked him when they were alone in the carriage.

"To be Honest, I am going on a mission." he said looking down.

"Mission? in this state of yours?"

"I cant delay anymore. The mission has time limit."

"You sound like you are not able to disclose anything more so I wouldn't ask." Alina gave Junkyu a reassuring smile.

The journey has started.

the carriage stopped somewhere in front of the emperors castle and loaded some extra boxes. boxes of gold coins, to be precise.

"By the way, How long would it take to reach our destination?"

"Already impatient? We Haven't even left the capital yet."

"aaaaaah... just say how long"

"hmmm... 10"

"Hours?!"

"d-days"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh" she was about to lose her mind.

˜

"hwew.. should I get some sleep now?" He got up to sit next to Alina, who was sitting opposite to him. And boldy put his head on her shoulder, wrapping his hands on her arm, like a koala.

"Why are you so stiff? Not like It's our first time being this close" He whispered.

-

A.N: A small update after long hiatus. I think I will finally update regularly hehe.