Chapter 21 : Lovestruck

Is this a Yg family reunion or something  (⊙_◎)

Lisa looks so stunning wtf. My eyes are going to drop out of their sockets at this point. 

 As my eyes were following her steps, these eyes spotted another figure. Hyunsuk. The Crown prince. He was trapped with a bunch of people, obviously, since he is the main character of this "party".

I really want to at least say hello to him, its literally my first time seeing him. Well- technically im lucky to even see him once but comparing to how others-

"There you are." I turned around knowing well enough who it was. 

"Come with me." 

Author Pov:

 Wangkyu brought her to his arranged seat. He tapped on a spot beside him indicating her to sit there.

She looked around a bit. 

"Almost everyone had at least one maid beside them.Nothing out of the ordinary. So its safe to sit" 

After that accidental incident days ago, she has been especially caution around him; for some inexplainable confusing reasons. 

 The evening went by talks amongst everyone, speeches being given, alliances being made, dishes being served, and entertainment of the novels. And there was not a single moment here where Alina found herself bored, keeping herself busy every second, learning, studying as much people as she can. 

Just like that it was time for ending the ceremony.

 Everyone now gathered in the front yard for the final grand event.

 Fire-works went off.

 The time stopped as the girl looked at the colourful sky and the boy looked at the girl.

"Beautiful" They said in harmony.

Fireworks were only let out on the most important events. But to the prince, the rare expression of the strange girl next to him was much more precious than the rare colourful night sky.

And on the other hand, the girl had seen countless night Sky's filled with fireworks much more grander; but in this unfamiliar land, in all these mess, with a completely new identity new somehow this sky took her mind out of everything; in that moment, it was the most beautiful firework she had seen.

And finally all the guests had gone inside the palace once again for a final farewell and after drinks. Alina and Junkyu were also on their way.

 In a split second; Wangkyu's eyed spotted an object incoming fast towards his far left, he instantly followed its direction ; the only one there was-  the person targeted was the crown prince; his feet moved on its own; Alina felt the figure next to her disappear; The arrow hit Junkyu.

 ✦    

Hyunsuk held his brother in his hands.

Alina spotted the scene with utter disbelief.

Chanyeol came running towards the wounded prince.

He was carried inside secretly;  the guests shall not be alarmed

While Chanyeol and Hyunsuk were inside, as she was outside the room, her mind played the scene again, tears streaming down her face. 

"He is going to be alright right??"

 "The beautiful night can't have a bad ending right??"

"There isn't even any advanced technology or expertise in medical field here.What if-"