Chapter 19 : Trial

"He is wHiPpEd oVeR yOu" Jeongwoo joined his bro. 

"That's it- I am kicking all of you out!" 

-

For the rest of the 1 hour they chit-chatted about various things. Apparently, she dozed off to sleep as a side effect of a medication.

Junkyu placed her on the bed, pulling the covers over her.

 They decided to talk somewhere else, as not to wake her up.

 "So... what to do with her?" Jihoon whispered to him as he was preparing to leave with the others.

" lets see" A small shy smirk creeped on his face. 

[The day of the trial ]

 "Did you memorise well everything I told you?"

" Can you do it?" She was the one involved in this shit but He was way more anxious than her. 

 "Don't worry" The eye smile of hers as she spoke melted his anxiousness. 

 "These past few days, The defendant couldn't attend due to poor health, particularly for the argument that occoured a few days ago." – Wangkyu stated to the judge and to everyone present in the court, slightly eyeing the flaming Seo Hee on the side clutching onto her father. 

" but – The lowly servant has dragged herself here today, acknowledging her mistake. And she insists on taking on any punishment given upon her" Junkyu stated again, giving a glance to Alina, she knew where this was going. 

She was now in the witness box, to finish everything off... the prince settled down everything for her, all she needs to do is "apologise" now. 

 Alina's POV:

Standing in front of everyone, I read out the memorized script junkyu gave me...

 damn I am so good at acting ...

 "As my final say, all I want to say is, Nae ge mianhajiman( im sorry to you but)- IM NOT SORRY."

 I blurted out weeping and sniffing. 

The next thing to do. smiling internally I let myself fall to the ground... Making my eyes half shut and acting as vulnerable as I can, "I regert-" is what I half whispered and then  shut my eyes and pretend to lose conscious. 

Job well done.

"I regret not breaking a few bones of yours bitch, huh" I finished my sentence.

 I was being taken somewhere else by some ladies, hahaha acting weak and the lowly servant card always works.

 "bwahahahha it worked" I was still laughing like an idiot laying on some bed.

I feel like a Disney princess right now, It feels like I got saved by some Prince Charming. 

Well, I was saved by a literal prince so-

~

"Where am I ?" opening my eyes, I saw junkyu sitting next to me reading a book?

I must've fallen asleep there.

 I moved my head slightly to get a better look at him.

" Look at that jawline"

" Those beautiful long fingers"