Chapter 14 : Racing Heart

"Woahhhhhhh!!!!! Aghhgahgahhghggh!!!!!! I was in Park Jihoon's arms!!!!!"

Outside the door, the girl was dying through internal screaming.

" Woah~ If I think about it, My life seems like a webtoon or fanfic characters life~ See, The gentle yet mysterious and caring 6th prince pulled me out of the water and on another side, The muscular,Park jihoon saved me from a fall; like those in the dramas. 'A triangle with 2 prince and a simple servant', sounds like most typical romance stories. "

She slapped herself again after she realized what she was thinking.

" 2 days ago, you were struggling on staying alive and now you are thinking about-

My imagination is really getting out of control." She facepalmed for the nth time.

-

" ya~park Jihoon~ I'm gonna spill all your doings to sister-in-law once she arrives" Wangkyu said with a slight smirk.

With wangkyu's words redness took over jihoon's cheek. " Ya- don't you dare talk about that...Instead.... lets talk about your love-story" Jihoon exclaimed with his finger pointed towards his cousin. He flipped the situation towards wangkyu just like that

" What is there to talk and what lovestory?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

" ne ne ne" Jihoon nodded his head in a Sounds-fake-but-okay way.

" You ranted about that fried rice girl that you met in the mountains, for a whole month. Now she appeared again, moreover, as a maid-servant, who claims to have lost her memory, has no identity nor background, According to you and everyone else she acts and talks in a strange way, she was in yang manor even if she didn't fit any of the requirements to be there... and how did she got there? Coincidentally, my brother is vouching for her. All the pieces feels like a pre-planed story, believe it or not, deities are writing your love-story " Jihoon finished his ted-talk, Wangkyu couldn't even protest due the fast speed Jihoon was talking.

" According to what I find, she claimed to have lost her memories. But she still called me junkyu. even if we exclude the fact that she shouldn't have remembered it, How did she recognize me there plus even knew my nickname?"

"right! She also recognized me with a single glance, I think...there is more to it than it seems on the surface."

A third person was listening to their conversation behind the door.

" What mountain? What fried rice? Junkyu? Did I ever meet junkyu before? Even if I had, How is Wangkyu supposed to know or remember that?" Alina was rationing hard.

" That dream? wasn't a dream?" She remembered the bizarre dream from months ago....

Upon hearing footsteps approaching , she walked away from there.

" wait- that only indicates that Junkyu, I mean Wangkyu, somehow walked into my universe and then returned to his universe... just like that?" A ray of hope of going back, shined in her heart.

" If he can travel through universes so easily, I should be able to go back too" She smiled at the thought of the scenario she made in her mind.

" I need to find out what exactly happened that day!"

~

That following night, she banged her head thinking about how she is supposed to do it or if she could even do it?

*The next day

She sneakily tried to search for Junkyu. Nevertheless, She was stuck with the grossest work.