Chapter 12: I debuted

"They don't need me but I need them"

The prince who thought it would be easy to finish the 2nd obligation, now facepalmed and cursed in his mind now that the work got 100 times harder.

" Your highness, do you wish me to put them into the cell or I can behead them right this second"

The prince's tall personal guard said with a deep voice pulling out his sword and held it right under that persons throat...

"No, no, no, You don't need to do anything- just try to keep your sword inside. Okay?" The prince said panicking knowing his violence-lover guard.

" Your highness, he also sent a written message." They said now with a scared-as-f* face.

Taking the letter in his hands, the prince started reading it after kicking those trouble-makers out.

"Your highness, I might be a small chieftain of a relatively less influential area but I still hold my pride up high. To us a Man's pride is his biggest treasure. Pride is bigger than anything. And I do not wish to smudge my pride as a ruler who had to receive aid from a foreign prince to establish and stabilise his empire.

And about your foolish messengers, I decided to over-look their disrespectness towards me in my region.. god was with them, if only it wasn't my precious daughters birthday today, I would have cut their head off and sent them to you as a return gift.

Send my regards to His highness.

Gopala."

He could see his furiousness from this far away.

"Well I just f* -ed up real hard...."

~

"Butler Yang entering the hallroom" The announcer announced his arrival.

After various tests of working skills and testing their manners, everyone was lined up in the hallroon waiting for Mr.Yang to take the ultimate test.That test totally depends on his sense of finding the right person.

And you don't wanna doubt this man,when it comes to picking the right person.

Alina's POV

"This is the last test, I have to give my best. "I tried encouraging myself to hold on a little more.

"Butler Yang entering the hallroom" The announcer announced his arrival.

Well well, I finally get to see this butler Yang's face.. How weird, We are working at his manor but havn't seen him a single time.

" HEUL! SEULMA!?(REALLY)"

I blurted out shocked, the second I looked at his face.I rubbed my eyes to make sure I am seeing things right.

IT REALLY IS YANG HYUNSUK.

.

Only now, she realized all eyes are on her because of her word which she un-consciously said out loud.

"Young lady, would you mind explaining the reason, you look so shocked?"

Well, I built my own grave.

" I am quite surprised seeing how young mr.yang is. From all the praises I heard about my lord, and from all the achievement I heard of my lord, I made an image of an old man at his final years who had made a respectful image of his during his long life. I am truly remorseful." I said making up some excuses. Most importantly, I made sure to use as much fancy words I can.