Chapter 20: Royal Ceremony

" Ey, I thought something was going on between master and that girl , but don't they seem weird lately" 

  " I know right, I even started acting to her super nice and polite cuz I thought she would become a concubine or mistress."

    " aish... you guys are so stupid, it's the prince you are talking about, they will stay with one person a day and then when they are done with it, they will just throw it away.

 " but its-" The gossiping girls were cut short by another voice from behind. 

" Wah- The weather is so nice today" Haewon was there, stretching her arms out, totally not intentionally interrupting their tea time.

 " Yah ye seol, did I not tell you to bring a broom? Huh" and yeah they were totally not changing their speech to another direction after seeing Haewon. 

"Alinaaaaaaaaaaaa , it's ungent !!" Haewon ran towards her room tearing Alina's eardrums. 

"what happened?!" she too woke up straight away panicked.

"come with me" pulling her up in one pull, Haewon dragged her out. 

"what is it???" 

"just come with me" 

 "A-A-A-A he wants to see you again ! Alina, His highness is so sweet to you. You are such a lucky girl to have  found someone who loves you wholeheartedly" Energetically Haewon said out LOUD. 

 The gossiping girls, had their ears perked up.

 "tf-"

"Shh.." Showing her a hushed sign she continued her self-proclaimed bragging. 

 " I wonder when he will marry you as his princess... but I can feel it ! its going to be real soon !!"

Alina had a desperate I-will-kill-you expression.

"haha Haewonnie I will see you when you get out of here, just smile for now" internally murmured the flaming girl.

 "Lets go quickly! He must be missing you already now" with that Haewon pulled her away quick doing a cringe aegyo-ish expression.

 "Hey hey did you hear??? Marry as princess???  she would be a concubine at the very most but a royal princess??? What black magic did she do???" – the girls whispers continued; looks like Haewon's plan worked out. 

 "HAEWON YOU"

"COME BACK HERE" 

They were in a chasing spree, Alina running after Haewon and Haewon running away from Alina while provoking her with  silly kissy expressions. 

 While running, she bumped into something, which was none other than the prince charming. 

"a-are you okay?" Wangkyu asked her as she backed off immediately. 

"nah i think I cracked a few bones" she said while rubbing her forehead with one hand. 

Junkyu left out a small giggle. 

"i- yOu! Why are you so good to me huh?!" With clenched jaw and fist, her statement was more like a threat. 

 "Can you like be a little less kind ? People are kinda misinterpreting here?" Tilting her head and putting an obvious forced smile, she asked or rather warned. 

 "mis-interpreted? Who? Where? How? when?" 

" Like seriously did you not hear anything???" she was speechless.