Chapter 25 : Namaste

the went back to their own respective rooms, one with a pikachu shocked face and the other with a tangled up mind.

Did I really do the right thing ? Did I sound absolutely crazy ? Am I getting sent to mental asylum tomorrow ?

Whatever it is, I feel relaxed now. all those bottled up emotions, I've let them out today.

~

I believe you. I want to believe you. flashbacks from a few moment ago keeps on repeating inside Junkyu's head.

Did I make it too much obvious that I am whipped to the point of believing anything, it comes from her?

The following day, their journey continued.

Tell me everything every little thing about your world. I'm dying of curiosity. he said grinning fro ear to ear.

Do you not suspect that I might be speaking all nonsense?

I know that you won't purposely lie to me intentionally but if you have any delusional illness then that's another issue.

Alina talked about how people make calls using mobile phone, how the computer works, how the plane is able to fly in the sky, how humans can space. Time passed in a flash as they talked about the wonders of the 21st century.

-

On the other side, Chanyeol was catching up to them with his own horse. He started a little late. Because he had to take care of some personal issues.

In our secret meeting place, I received another order, a letter from my hyung. It had the next step, in our big plan. I passed on another letter in return. I had to let them know that I might have found the princess . And she was having a hard time.

he recalled the moment of the day before. he couldn't believe his eyes the first time he saw that girl, it resembled so much with the late queen. But he had brushed it off as being some mere coincidence. But his suspicions proved true when he saw the hand sewed symbol of his kingdom, in her handkerchief which she claimed to be the only thing she has from her family.

Even though I was young, I still remember that handkerchief clearly. The late her majesty handed it to the princess, as a last farewell.

It would really boost our morals if the princess were to be by our side, striving with us to revive our fallen kingdom.

I want to get her out of this life. However, I don't feel good about tangling her with all this.

What if the princess gets hurt? is it better if she stays hidden?

Memories came flashing before his eyes.

I was on my way back home with kai. Burning smell filled our nostrils the more and more we came closer. Everything was burned to ashes. Our parents were nowhere to be seen. The princess was nowhere to be seen. Chae disappeared. mother disappeared. father disappeared.

~

5 days has passed. The day was going peacefully until now. Until a group of bandits halted their carriage .

Chanyeol came to their rescue in time.. But All that gold coins and gifts brought from the capital were already lost by that time.

Well we are totally fucked up.

Wait a second why were we even traveling with so much gold boxes? Alina demanded a clear answer.

So there's a barbaric dude named Gopala. And I was tasked with helping him with his rebellion. You know for 'maintaining international relations stuff'.

The name Gopala jolted something from her memory. Gopala, Indian subcontinent. I read about it in a history book. And he had failed his rebellion.

So some parts of this world can be the same with our history.

With all worries and anxiety they reached the Indian subcontinent.

Gopala was not aware of his arrival so the guards in the palace totally thought he was a fraud. He even had to prove his legitness.

Oh look who we have here. Our dear....

"which number prince was he?" he whispered to his councillor before getting back to Junkyu.

Our dear 3rd prince. Welcome Welcome. Give me an opportunity to apologise for our humble accommodations.

"okay so far so good" Junkyu whispered under his breath after the interpreter translated his words.

No it was so far not good. According to the ranks, Junkyu should have been the one to sit in the throne like seat in the middle. That was aa total disappointed .

But I have to say you made this trip in vain. I won't stoop this low to ask help From a stranger, I can win on my own. But since you came all this way you can roam around our beautiful country. relax and enjoy royal life.

I can see why you lost the rebellion. Overconfident bastard. Alina smiled and said to gopala in a very pleasant tone. And of course in English.

Your mistress there is pretty though. Gopala's Son said.

Of course he is. Junkyu was flustered with them thinking she was his mistress but didn't bother correcting.

I am quite tired from the journey, so I would converse later on and I hope by then you would realise you are the one who needs our help more. He said in a strict tone and stood up to leave.

~

You need to make him feel like he needs your help not the other way around. At this point you are making it look like you are desperate. She said as soon they reached the cottage they will be staying in.

But How?

At they evening a festive was arranged for the prince. Cultural Dresses were sent for them.

Oh My God yesss!!! I finally got to wear this type of dress.

Junkyu and Chanyeol also came out wearing dhoti Panjabi

Junkyu and Chanyeol also came out wearing dhoti Panjabi. damn, How can human beings look this pretty.

They finally made their grand entrance.

The people there sure knew how to have fun. The traditional instruments automatically makes your subconscious dance

nobody other than gopala knew the reason for their arrival, so they assumed he was here on vacation. Lots of small talks and toasts were made at the dinner table. But most importantly The food left the foreign guests speechless.

I will accept your help. said Gopala when they were finally alone.

But I will present 2 conditions. You need to accept one any of them.

1. Marry my daughter

2. Give your mistress to my son.