Chapter 17

"Kim junkyu?!"

I was panicked but I wasn't stumbling backwards or dropping a bucket on his feet. More like I couldn't stumble back or drop something.

Why am I wrapping my arms around his neck?!Come back here you imbecile hands!!

He opened his mouth to speak.

" Wake up"- What? I am already wide awake!!

Expecting yet another raspy and hoarse sleepy morning voice to come out, I was taken aback when He spoke. " Are you waking up or not??" – Why is 'his' voice so high pitched and thin ?

"Ya,ya"   How is a female voice coming out?

Why is he shaking me out of nowhere now??

"Look the Queen woke from her beauty sleep?!" – I sat up quickly from the shock of seeing Haewon in front of me.

So It was just a dream? Good then....I guess. 

What it was a dream?! I dreamt something like that!!  Dear Subconscious mind, What were you thinking when you generated that dream??!!

"HAhaghghhghgahahg" Why did I dream something like that!!!!

"Did you actually go crazy now?!" Haewon held my arm and pulled her up forcefully. Honestly, if it weren;t for Chaeyoung and Haewon, I would have already lost my sanity long ago.

"Another morning, another day to work" I groaned as I woke.

"Ey... alina... what happened? Why did that Han girl suddenly decide to change your duties?" Haewon stopped me on my track.

I grinned unconsciously, he did keep his words>333

~

This work is infinity times better than that disgusting thing. Sure gardening is sooooooo boring but that's the thing. I barely need to do  anything at all.

"Hey you girl!! You think you are some extraordinary species?? Didn't I warn you already?!" Why did this bitch have to ruin my peaceful morning.... Aish... Can I just hit her in the head with this jug?

"huh" She scuffed proudly, before continuing with her annoying speech , " A dogs tail never becomes straight. You all lowly people's only ambition is to woo and black-magicking rich and gorgeous people in your traps."

"So it's about Wangkyu?" I exhaled a good amount of air.   Just stay straight and don't mind her. You'll just bring trouble for yourself if you interweave with that bird-brain. 

"Ya- I am talking to you little piece of trash- Kneed before me, you imbecile low breed." Just stay patient Alina... Just do as she says, Kneeling isn't that hard.

 I turned towards her and knelt on both knees."Now that's where you deserve to be; under me." She smirked on her so called victory.

 "Tell me how did you lure my prince" She said pulling my chin upwards, with a strong grip of 3 fingers.

 Since when did he become yours?huh?If you want to live, Let go of me right this second you bitch 

 "Miss, I didn't do anything" I said trying to keep my cool, trying to sound as much helpless as I can. But god, I feel like kicking her petty little ugly face. 

"You filthy servants Always playing the victim card" She slapped me! 

Just ....Just....keep relaxed Alina... peace...peace...peace...

 I groaned as she pulled me by my hair. You're lucky annoying characters don't die early.

 I looked at her with infuriation in my eyes.... "Hold on just some few moments, this dog will stop barking on its own."