Chapter 7: Sky castle

" Be careful of what you say, in this sky castle! 3rth prince.."

" Ah, my result was the same as Prince Yoon. "He walked to in sight of the king sitting on his throne, who was wishing his beloved son finally gained some sense of duty after receiving the harsh criticism last time.

" you are trying to say, the one creating trouble in both of these villages are the same group of people or they are connected. "

" No,no, they are different group of trouble makers with no connections."

" Then, what is the meaning of your statement?"

"I, I ... okay, I give up. I didn't research anything properly."

"Kim wangkyu, you are my son. The great emperors' son. You are making the noble bloods appearance appear careless and messy as you are. Are you aware that you staining the prestigious royal silk you are wearing?"

"Ne, I realize." 3rd prince replied hanging his head low, he lost count of how many times he heard this same pairs of sentences over and over again.

In the middle of the ongoing tention between father and son, Someone unexpected made a grand entry.....

The Princes' consort walked in into the sky castle along with 2 maid-servant behind her and other 2 men carrying gift boxes.Surely other 10 people were outside waiting by her carriage.

" Oh, Sister is here!" The queen walked out of her chamber and greeted the Princes' consort.

After slightly hugging each other elegantly, the two royal spouses welcomed each other.

" Welcome, Welcome. Did the princes' consort have any trouble traveling? "The king said warmly to his sister-in-law.

The consort greeted the king gracefully , holding the sides of her silk cloth, slightly arching her knees to bow down a little.

She moved her head a bit silently ordering the servants to come forward with the boxes.

One of them came in front of her and she opened the box to reveal a paper rolled.

She took hold of it with both of her hands and passed it to the kings guard who came forward to receive it and pass it to the king.

All along the process there was a slight formal smile in her lips, she was a noble lady trained to be the princes' spouse since she was just a child.

Her body movements, speech everything just radiates elegance.

She is lady elegance; spouse of the 1st prince , spouse of the son of Emperor Bosuk and older brother of the current emperor.

The king examined the painting whilst two of his guards held it in his view.

" This is a small gift from the prince, to his beloved brother ,our king. "

She said bowing her head a down a little.

" Hmm.. this is really astounding piece of art. Big brother really has a gifted hand in art. "

Lady elegance smiled whilst bowing listening to her husbands praise from the king.

"But- "

Her eyebrows slightly moved inwards for a second, but the next second she got back to her elegant expression...

" but brother seem to have lost the love, care and feelings he had once in his youth, for years now." He said looking to one persons direction from the lined up princes.

"Your right, Everyone has that time in their youth where they are full of pathetic love and immatureness. "

atmosphere seemed to tense up, The royal grand- mother spoke with a loud and clear yet somewhat mockingly tone from the side of the court, where she has her own little chamber with curtains around it.