Chapter 5: Rescued

Deliver this to hyungsuk hyung.

" 3th prince, Can. I say something?"

" mwo(what)?"

"Please, restrain from calling the crown prince so casually, he is the crown prince after all."

" Yes, yes. I heard that many times."

"Didn't I also told you so many times to talk casually with me and drop the damn honorifics. You don't listen to me, I don't listen to you. Case finished. Now go and do what you have to do."The 3rd prince said to his personal guard.

" Ne(yes)" With that the guard left to the crown prince's mansion.

-

Water... feeling water against her the lady who survived (for now)the strange anomaly, gained her consciousness again. But what does that change. Nothing. She is just in the water, sinking; where and how, and how to get out, she knows nothing. She doesn't even clearly acknowledge the fact that she is even alive.

" I am dying" She spoke in her head.

" Goodbye,world,I guess. I had lots of wishes to finish here but I guess the universe doesn't want me to." She smiled. She smiled, and let herself go. She felt her soul slowly leaving her. With that she also felt a pair of hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her upwards.

"Is that the grim-reaper?" She smiled thinking of this as the last moment of her journey in this trivial world.The moment after, she lost her consciousness again.

-

Now on the shore, the boy who rescued the ill-fated girl, laid her on the ground.

" She is alive, for now" After checking her pulse the boy told himself in reassurance, but also a side of him worried of the big possibility that the person he saved now won't be breathing for too long.....

"I can't let someone die right in front of me. Not when I literal just saved her."H was in frustration thinking about what to do with her, where to take her?How to bring her consciousness back? Most Importantly...How to keep her alive?

"How can someone even drown there? The water is like up to my shoulder?" The boy was curios, "did someone kill her or did she end her own life?"

Its really good to worry about how she drowned, but mister you should just focus saving her.

" She needs first aid treatment urgently."

"What is needed to do with a drowning person? "

" Right, get the water out of their body. So, I have to-

Imagining and visualising himself as the best doctor in the kingdom, he looked at the dying girls vulnerable form.

The trembling boy placed both of his hands,one over another on the middle of the chest of the near-dying patient in front of him.

"Push 30 times."

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 .... A rhythm created by the Matching footsteps of emerging soldiers interrupted his treatment.

" Oh shit! These guys came here too!" Internally swearing he looked over at the girl,he just pulled out of the water. He is saving a life, for the first time in his life, he has gotten a chance to save a life.

12,13,14,15,16,17,18.. still no response from the laying body.

"I will get into really big trouble if I get caught...." The boy muttered, frustrated,irritaded. He can't just live her here like this.

19,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,the soldiers footsteps were now closer, they could reach here any second, judging from their footsteps coming closer, and the girl laying can die any second, judging from her current pulse-rate.

"She isn't getting up."

"Next, I have to-

"No, I can't do that, I am not doing that. I can't randomly touch a strangers' lips with mine." The boy debated with his mind.

"Whatever, saving a life is more important than saving your first kiss."

The boy put his hands on both side of her head and hestitatly and slowly came closer, closer, closer.

"ah!"

He closed his eyes in surprise as water splashed on his face.

The girl coughed out the waters inside her, which resulted in the boys face getting splashed with water.

" Good ." The boy said squatting his eyes and wiping the side of his face, He was glad that surprise water attack happened and saved him from using his first kiss.

-

Alina slowly opened her eyes, everything was blurry, she couldn't see anything yet. Her body was aching and she was too weak to move an inch.

Before she could react to anything, she was now being carried on her saviours' shoulder.

-

The savior ran carefully, afraid that the heavy bundle on his left shoulders will fall down. The border soldiers are dangerous, he can't get caught here. They will use him to blackmail the "prince".

He hid behind some bushes out of sight and layed the girl on the ground.

" Are you okay.?"

The boy asked panting and looking around.

No response.

she fainted again.

I need to report back to the palace, but I can't take her with me.

The boy spotted a vehicle with a few men, They will save her. I can leave her here.

With that, the boy left her. Only if he knew what would happen after.

-

Alina's POV

I open my eyes. Agh. My head hurts so much.

A thought hit me.

Am I alive? Or is this the after-life?

I don't have the strength to sit up straight.

Did Someone save me?

I saw a strange vehicle with some men around it coming this way. They can help me. I have to ask for help, I have to get to there.

I crawled my way forward, a few inches. I can't anymore.

I saw men running towards my way.

I forced a smile on my face." They will save me."

3rd person's POV

"Who is that women.?" One of them said Kicking her stomach lightly with his leg, like kicking a piece of trash found on the streets.

" Look at her clothes? What type of dress is that? Didn't she have enough money to buy a decent dress." Another one spoke up, making the others crack up and laugh in unison.

" Maybe Someone had some 'fun' with her and left her." The one who kicked her before spoke up again, emphasizing the word 'fun'.

"Yah,Check if she is dead or not." One of them, the leader of their little wannabe-gangsta group ordered.

" She is."

" What are we going to do with a useless piece of trash. Trash is jus trash,Doesn't matter if she is alive or not." One men from behind said trying to crack them up but seems like they didn't like the statement.

" idiot. Maybe We can also have some 'fun' with her." One man said.

🍿