Chapter 11 : The Savior

At the back of the Butler Yang manor at a deserted place with no one in sight except for two figures from 2 universe in one corner.

Alina slammed against the wall, with the prince's hand on her face stopping her from making a sound. The 6th prince's another hand on the wall beside alina's head.

Without even hesitating a moment to see who pulled her here, she repeatedly hit his chest with her fist and when that didn't work immediately she stomped on his feet.

"aghrr"

Doyoung, in pain, backed down.

She finally saw that persons face. Rapidly her worries came down atleast 10 levels seeing a familiar face. But it still doesn't mean she is not confused.

"Is this how people treat their savior nowadays?" he said while rubbing the place he got smacked...

"What- did we meet before?- how did you-where-

"Ah,Appha (it hurts).. Look at how hard you hit me. Even my mom never hit me this hard..."

" Cruelest way of saying thank you.." "Humph.."

Doyoung was acting a little sulky, not a little.. much more than his usual self...

"Did you save me from that river?"Alina finally realized that...

"Ani- I left you there to drown and die and your ghost is currently standing in front of me" He acted looking clueless and looked around as if he doesn't know a thing in this universe.

Elena was beyond happy that her bias wrecker is her savior.

" Oh- Kamsahamnida~~ I didn't know you were that great savior of mine. My savior is so admirable and marvelous that he also left me to have the honor to be sold by his great friends."

Doyoung was indeed feeling guilty for doing so, but he had no other choice. Now he can't explain his missions and dangers that time to a mere lady, or that's what he thought.

" I am truly really really sorry. Then, your actual savior would be uncle baek-jeon. He was so kind, sympathetic to have brought you there and bring you here without the institutions consent. He even bought you with his own money... he was so thoughtful to think that if any of those beasts bought you, a young lady like your whole life will be destroyed and messed up. I wonder what would have happened if you went to any other low-class masters manor..."

Doyoung,her bias wrecker has been looking after her all these time. Or at least the person who looks like her wrecker saved her.

She would very much like to shower him with words of gratitude right now,

" oh, I seem to have misjudged you"

Doyoung had the smile of a man winning a battle-

However, she isn't gonna let this battle of sarcasms end just like this.