Chapter 29

Leo's POV  (betcha didn't see that coming)

So... lets rewind for a sec. We were just talk about , well, they were talking about capture the flag. And, when I say they, I mean everyone in the room except me. Percy, Jason, that big bully Reyna and everyone else was discussing the teams for capture the flag. Reyna is a bully because she didn't compliment my amazing looks today, and I have no clue why.  

I, one the other hand was making a weapon out of a paper clip. What! It could be helpful? You never know when you need to stab a tiny person. 

Anyway, all of a sudden this blonde chic walks in, stares at us then starts beating us up. Like, who do you think you are. I am Leo McShilzzle Bad Boy Supreme Valdez, you should fear me. 

Then she helps me stand up? Like girl, pick an emotion, either try to attack me or be nice to me, pick one. 

So, I'm standing up know and Percy, PERCY, starts flirting with the blonde chic. I don't know if you know this but Percy is oblivious to 99% of things having to do with the emotion, I call love. 

So when Percy starts flirting with a chic that looks semi a decent, I get a tiny bit angry. Like, dude, we are your friends. If you find a chic that you take interest in, TELL US. Although, he might be oblivious to that too. 

Then the blonde girl faints. Full on drops to the ground. So, naturally us friends surround her. I wonder if she is okay? 

"Come on really?" said Connor. 

Katie look shocked, "Guys, we got to get her to the hospital now!!!" 

"Calm down Katie, she's ok. See she fell onto a pillow." Travis pointed at the pillow.  

" Shut it Travis, Connor. Really? All you say is," she switches her voice to a deeper pitch, trying to imitate the boys voices, "'Come on really?' and 'Calm down, she's okay look, pillow!!!'" And by the way, it sounded nothing like them. 

"Katie's right you know, she might be seriously hurt!" Grover piped up while raising his hand. I nodded in agreement. 

"Shut it Grover," the bully, Reyna spoke up, "I honestly can't tell how all of you know ended up on guard duty. She obviously faking." 

One by one, we all look down at the girl, that I still don't know the name of. Seriously, what is up about that! 

Percy kneels down and grabs the mystery girls hand and pulls her up, "Guys this is my friend Annabeth."

In my head I roll my eyes. That's not true. I know you guys are going to have a thing. I feel like everybody could see that. That is why when I introduced myself to this Annabeth chic I used my full, long name. 

I look at her in all serious, raise my hand and say,  "My name is Leo McShizzle Bad boy Supreme Valdez. If these idiots say anything else, there wrong."

She looks at me with a smile on her face. Honestly, that's the whole reason why I make jokes, to see someone else's smile and to know that I caused it. 

While everyone introduced themselves, giving Annabeth there name.  I, on the other hand was bending my paper clip, sword thing. And when everybody was done Percy decides that Annabeth can play capture the flag with us. 

I mean I'm fine with that. But I knew that someone else wouldn't that's why I say, "Do we really want her to join?"

*Insert long argument here*

I honestly forgot what happened. All I did was yell at people and that felt good to get out. 

When we were almost over I said, "Well, lets vote," and that's what we did. 

------Time skip during the voting process-----

Once the voting was over and we read the votes Reyna yell at me, "Why would you say that if you voted yes?"

"It was for anyone who didn't want her here!" I yelled back.

"But everyone wants her here." Reyna fired back, trying to match my enthusiasm. Can you see know why she is a bully? 

In the corner of my I see Annabeth turn to Jason and ask, "Does this always happen."

He looked at me and sighes and turns to Annabeth. Which is rude by the way. Jason told the blonde girl, "Every. Single. Time."

Suddenly the blonde girl clapped making everybody in the room go silent. "So what exactly am I doing?" She asked.

Percy looked at her, "Well, isn't it obvious?"

I was getting board of there flirting, but I heard Annabeth say, "No, no its not."

Finally I heard the words that made me stand up and walk towards the door, "Were playing Capture the Flag. Come on your on my team."

Well, I am not on his team, but I left the room anyway. Happy to be free from the romance. Yuck.

Seriously, I will never get in a relationship. I find physical interactions gross, unless...

So, I just realized that I hadn't posted in a while so... Here you are. It basically us a repeat if last chapter just from Kris point of view. Also, the way that I wrote with Leo, is that good or should I change it? Let me know. When I called Reyna a 'bully' I didn't mean an actual bully. I am basically saying that in this book Reyna is a nice person, she just tells Leo the things he doesn't want to here. Ok guys, stay safe and healthy!