Chapter 15

Annabeth POV

I finalized my plan. I was going to leave tomorrow night.

I knew I was dreaming... But this feels so real.

 I take in my surroundings. I am in a cave and I can hear voices, a girl and some boys. There was also some deep dark voice that I couldn't tell who or what it could be. I turned in a full 360 and saw someone, Percy. I walked over to him. 

"Hey, Percy. How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I just came, what about you?" He asked back. 

"Same," I replied. 

We stood their in silence listening. 

"Do you know what there talking about?" I asked.

"I've heard snit bits and pieces, I listened in and they were talking about the fountain of youth. Is that what you were talking about yesterday?" Percy whispered. 

"Yeah. That's exactly what I was talking about." I said,  whispering like Percy.  

He looked at me for a long minute, "If we both remember this when we wake up, meet me in the dance studio at 10 am." 

"Deal," I winked at him. 

-----She wakes up-------

I woke up in a cold sweat. I checked my alarm clock, 5 am. I stay in bed for a while, processing what just happened. I try to go back to sleep, but I can't. I decided that since I couldn't go back to sleep, I should just go to the dance studio. I walked over to those enormous closet doors that I grew to enjoy opening. I liked opening the door while thinking in my head, Its kinda silly, but whatever. I walked in the closet and put on a black cropped hoodie with long black yoga banks. I braided my hair into to two French braids down my hair. I put on a pair of white air forces and went down to the studio. 

I walked in and looked around. I felt like I knew it, but I didn't. I walked over to the computer near the end of the room. I opened it and search up, YouTube. I looked up my name and saw the dances that I've done in the past. I watched all of them on the monitor.

 I turned it off and opened my phone. Thalia gave me my password the last time I saw her. I went to Spotify and went to my playlist. I checked what I had and went under, dance songs. I hit shuffle, connected the music to the speakers in the room and sat on the floor in the middle of the room. The songs were pretty loud, hopefully I hadn't woken anyone up.  This one song started to play, I didn't know it... But I did at the same time. I stood up and like my mind was working against me I started to dance. 

When I finish it I realized that that performance was amazing, but not as spectacular as it could've been. I walked over towards my phone and checked the last song, it was by someone named Billie Eilish. I played the song again and danced, again this time recording myself. When I finished I stopped recording. I then watched it. I saw that it was ok, but I could make it so much better. Sat back down on the floor changing up the routine. 

I practice for gods know how long until I finish. I stood up, my legs asleep from being sat on for so long.  I stretch my muscles out. My phone read 9: 57 but I didn't realize that Percy was going to come soon. 

I stood their, blacked out for awhile. I snapped out of it and played the modified version of the song. I hit played and raced to the middle of room.

I finish and sit on the floor.  Just as that happens, I feel two hands grab my shoulders. I scream. I turn around to see Percy was hear. 

"Percy, what are you doing here?" I asked him, totally forgetting about our dream deal. 

"Well, like you said when we met, I followed the music and we also what we did in that dream ." Percy replied nonchalantly. 

I totally forgot... "Ooh... Yeah, that's why I'm in here," I replied, sarcasticly. 

"Really," he looks at me

"Yeah, really." 

"Ok, so.... What should we talk about?" He asks.

"I don't know," I respond, "Oh, maybe the fact that I was right about the Fountain of Youth!?!"

he looks at me apologeticky, "Yeah, I'm sorry bout that."

We continue to talk about the fountain of youth and what to do. I didn't tell him about my plan, even if he knows that the Fountain of Youth is real. We don't mention the fact that we shared the same dream, and the fact that we talked to each other in that dream. 

I still plan to leave tonight as I head to lunch, I am going to dovour a PB&J.

Percy's POV

We shared the same dream. That is so weird. I know it happens a lot to people who live with a special DNA strand, but it still wierds me out. 

It is close to 10 so I walk to the studio. I walk through the doorway to see Annabeth dancing to a song. Personally, I thought she lost her memory on how to dance. Maybe she did. This might be the dance she was working on in Denver. 

When's she's done, I walk up to get to scare her. I try my best not to look surprised or astonished that she just did that dance. I lay my hands on her shoulders and she screams. I laugh. 

We talk for awhile, but then she leaves. Since she still has the brain of a 12 year old, I know that she is hiding, and by guessing, I know what it is. Annabeth very is going to try to run away.

(Thank you for everyone who reads my story. Shout out to you! So some recommendations, six the musical is good and so is Julie and the phantoms! I feel so happy, my book is getting pretty popular!!! Thank you! This is 100% your doing. Thanks for sharing my story. Should I do a Halloween special or should I incorporate it into the story? Thx again. From the girl behind the pages, me)