Chapter 17

Annabeth's POV

Oh $hit. The prince is awake, he was supposed to intoxicated for a couple more hours. I must've not made the potion strong enough.

I can guess right now your probably wondering why I captured the prince, stole him out of the selection and now have him trapped in this tree house, might I add a nice tree house, it has a bed.

Well it happened like this. 

It was around twelve hours ago when I heard Jason and Percy talking. They were talking about how I was going to leave soon. They were right, of course. I was shocked by the news, but I moved to plan 'c'. Yes, I made lots of plans. 

Plan 'C' was that I forged Percy handwriting, it wasn't that hard to do considering his amazing handwriting. Then drug the prince, hitch a ride with him on the annual food delivery truck ride that left at 12:30am. from the kitchens and lastly, bail out before anyone noticed the extra weight. I obviously accomplished my plan flawlessly. 

Right now, I am in New Jersey close to Trenton. My plan was to take the Metro to Dc and then taking a plane to Nebraska. I don't know how I would do that plan, but now the prince was a wake from my dumb mistake and I don't know what to do. 

I looked at Percy, "Percy, what are you doing?"

He looked really confused, "What, who where am I?"

I looked at him confused while digging through my bag looking for some more of the drug.

In case if you are wondering, the drug only knocks him out, nothing else will happen. 

I found the drug and handed it to him. "Here take this pill, it will make you feel better, you hit your head," I lied through my teeth. 

He shrugged and swallowed the pill. Two minutes later, he was passed out. 

I sighed. I looked down at the map I was looking at earlier. I found out that if I wake up the prince then confuse him to believe that we were going to go the fountain of youth that plan would work. Perfect! Or not. See the thing is that I had no clue when the prince would wake up. 

I thought for a little bit. I could call the 911 get Percy to a hospital then ditch him. That was a better plan.  (Reminder only use 911 for emergencies, Don't call otherwise)

I picked up my phone and dialed 911. 

The operator on the other line picked up, "Hello, this is 911 what is you emergency?"

I put on my fake sad voice, "I was walking down the street and I saw the crowned Prince in alley. I brought him to my house near Trenton. He woke up once and passed out again. He said something about a girl named Annabeth's." 

She said that she would send someone right away after I told her the address of the house. I pulled Percy to the front of the house and laid him on the ground. 

I broke out into a sprint down the road. As soon as I heard the sirens, I stopped running so I wouldn't look so suspicious. I made my way to the train stations. As soon as paid for a ticket with the very little money I had using my credit card. I sat on the Green train.

 It was currently 2am and I was exhausted. I turned on my phone and went to a news channel. The head lines said that Prince Percy was found unconscience. I signed in relief. Thank the gods. 

As soon as long 5 hour train ride was done, I partly recharged. I got out of a metro station and walked to the nearest hotel. I paid for a room, got inside and passed out on the bed. 

I woke up at three pm. I opened my phone which I charged when I got to the hotel room. I purchased a plan ticket for tonight, but I decide that I would like to do some research. Since we were in DC, there were tons of museums, it would be perfect. I planned on going to the National History Museum. I bet that there would be something like Greek myths there. 

While I was making my way to the muesum, I saw a big tavern and on the sign it read, Halloween Dance Completion, winner gets 2k. I knew I shouldn't and that I had to do my research, but it was like the diner was calling out for me. 

Like I was in a trance, I walked into the tavern. 

I looked around and saw that there was tons of people signed up. I found a slot for 4pm. An hour away from right now. I closed my eyes and signed up. I sat down on a seat when the bell signaled for the door opening I looked to my right, and saw the one the only Percy Jackson. 

(Thank you so much!!! I know your probably thinking, don't stop now! And I'm not that mean... so hear is Percy's POV to make you feel better.)

Percy's POV

I rubbed my head and look around. I was in a hospital, that's for sure. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I looked fine and felt fine. I stood up and walked stood up. I checked my watch, it was around 12pm. I calmly walked out of the hospital. I went back to the last place I knew I was. A tree house. How am I going to located a tree house I don't know. 

It turns out it is not that hard to located a tree house. I walked down a street, in a random direction, and saw a nice looking tree house in the front yard. I climbed inside and saw something in the corner. In a little crumbled up ball I saw a piece of paper. I scrambled over there and opened it. It was a location with question marks around it. It said DC????

I knew this was a risk,  but it was too late to change my mind. I ran to the airport, and got a ticket to go straight to DC at 2:30. When it was time I loaded onto the plane, and fell asleep in first-class. 

When I arrived I opened my phone and search up top best food places since I was starving. I pulled up Google Maps on my phone and looked at the place closest to me. After deciding where to go, I hopped in a taxi and went to the restaurant. I stepped in the tavern with a pair of shades on, not getting noticed, I hope. The first thing I noticed was the smell, greasy burgers and cheese fries. After I was done savoring the delicious smell, I looked around, and I saw the one and only Annabeth Chase. She was sitting down. Looking at a sign up sheet. What is this about? 

(OMGs guy!!! Sorry for not posting for a bit. I was busy. Thank you for reading my story!! Question-Should I go back to the whole selection theme or keep doing what I'm doing?        Thank you again!!)