Chapter 24

Annabeth POV

I took a breath and stepped into the auditorium. I have been practicing my dance all yesterday, not including when I was helping Piper with her dance. 

I took in my surroundings, it was beautiful. There's a two floor theater filled with red velvet chairs with two private boxes. This is the place were I dreamed of being, but I was to afraid of peoples reactions to come out here and try. It smells better than new books or a new car, it smells like hope and promise. 

I have two outfits, the one I am wearing to help Rachel and then the one for my dance. I change into the one I am wearing for Rachel's dance and wait back stage. Most of dances were ok... But the singing.

Man people can not hit an F5 now a days. And that's only hard if you are an Alto!!! 

I wait until Rachel explains what she doing and then I come out and smile. She nods at me and I get into a Arabesque position.

After 2 minutes are up, I move out of the pose I was doing and race back, backstage to put on my work out clothes. I put on a matching set of black leggings and crop top. I take a breath because, I'm about to make my dreams a reality. I step out on stage with my point shoes off, instead, wearing white sneakers. I am so nervous right now, that I'm shaking when I place my hula hoop on the floor. I then told some one backstage to play the music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DD2_bkjSyLI

I look out after I finish and everyone's either standing up,  applauding, or both. I thank everyone and roll my hola hoop off stage. I get back on the stage and take my place with the other dancers. 

Than the judges are telling us how good we did. While that I was going on I saw Percy, he was staring at this piece of paper.

What is that about, I dismissed the thought from my mind realizing that Percy is weird. 

I stare out to space until I hear someone call my name.

I snap out of it and look at who said my name. It was Percy he called out Piper then Jordan, Drew. He also calls out Lucy and Belle.

 I see Drew fuming, I look next to her and see a girl crying. I guess they both want to be in the dance. I sigh, to bad suckers!!! 

After everyone gets called my mind wanders off, agian. Until Piper hits me, I look at her.

"Ow... that hurt." I said in a fake hurt voice.

She leans over to me, "Suck it up buttercup."

Wow... I have such amazing friends. 

I look at Percy's, for he is the one talking. He say something that I didn't quiet pick up until he says my name. 

I stick my tongue out at him and he dittos (PoKeMoN!!! Sorry my younger self is quaking) it. 

I sigh and leave the auditorium and go back to my room. 

I am bored. I am very bored. 

I decided that a quick nap won't hurt. I climb into the enormous bed and lay my head down on the big soft pillow.

I must've not had enough sleep last night because I fell asleep in record time. 

(Thank you! This is the second Chapter I posted today, I'm on fire!!!! Bye!)