Chapter 31

Annabeth POV

*Shake shake shake*

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Why did someone have to wake me up this early, it is 5 in the mourning, I thought to myself, today is Friday! 

*Shake shake shake*

"I'm up!!!" I say as I sit up in the massive, comfy, bed. Looking at my attackers, I see May, April and June, my maids, who were all standing suspiciously close to the bed. 

I narrowed my eyes and pointed at my maids, "It was you." 

June and May's faces both became mortified. April just sighed and shook her head. 

"Today is the report and the ball," April said in a British accent. How have not noticed she was British until now? And what ball?  She then narrowed her eyes, "miss." 

Jumping out of my bed, I ran to April. As soon as she saw me jump up she ran into my giant closet. I chased her to the door and started beating on it. 

"Open up, I'm not gonna hurt you," I say sarcastically.

April yeld back, "No thank you miss, I'd rather stay here with the, um, DRESSES! Yes, dresses."

Behind me I heard giggling. I turned around and looked at the other two maids, "Do you think this is funny, she is, well I don't know exactly what she is but we need to get her."

June looked at me, "And what will you do when you find her Annabeth?"

"I will, I don't know exactly, I haven't thought that far out." I reply. 

"Lady Annabeth, without a plan? This is surprising." May mumbled under her breathe. 

Deciding to let April out, I made a loud, dramatic sigh, " Fine, you win, you can come out now."

I waited a few seconds before the door open slightly and April's face peeked around it. She then brushed of her dress and fully opened the door holding a clipboard in her left hand and a pen in her right. 

"Today is a busy day Annabeth," April announced while tapping the clipboard with the pen she was holding. " We are going to have to get you to look as beautiful as ever. So, it is going to take us longer than the normal get ready situation."

Nodding my head, I agreed. The I remembered what the ball was. 

When I left to get my memory back there was going to be a ball, but you can't have the ball without the prince right? So they picked today for the report and the ball. And let me just say, now remembering this, I was so nervous. 

"Annabeth I am going to start a bath while May and June are going to get supplies ready for when you are done. You can think about how you want to look in the meantime." April said bring me back to reality, then she before made a full 180° and walked into the bathroom. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw June and May run into my massive closet, discussing something that seemed important. 

I took a seat on my desk chair that was in the far corner if my room. Looking down onto table thoughts rushed into my head. Now what color to wear. Most girls are going to wear blue or green because its close to Percy's favorite color. So, I should pick orange or yellow. But neither of those colors looks good on me. Purple is not an option, and I would die if I wore pink on the report.  So... that only leaves on color left, red. So I will wear a red dress and then what ever my maids think looks good with that dress. Yes! 

After picking what I thought would be the perfect color, I looked on my desk. Books were stacked in the corners from the reading I had to do for school. Homework was littered on my desk and underneath those papers were my floor plans that I've constructed.