Chapter 26

Hey yo, its your boi back at it again with another chapter!

Percy POV

I walk into the dinning room to eat my breakfast. I got here extra early so that I could possible avoid all 25 of my so-called 'girlfriends'. I step out of the hallway that I was in disappointed to see a girl already there. 

I call out to her, once, twice, three time. She doesn't respond. 

I walk over to the girl and poke hard gentle on the side of her head. She rolled over and I saw here face. 

I laugh at the girl and snap a picture of her face. She's so cute! no. No. NO! I did NOT just think that, no no no no! She's ok. But I don't think of her that way. No. Annabeth is a criminal and a kidnapper and like a bunch of other stuff. Yeah sure I kissed her, but that doesn't mean anything right? No it doesn't . 

I look back down at the sleeping girl and nudged her. "Wake up!" I yelled.

She stood up quickly and judo flipped me. While I was tumbling to the ground, she realized who I was and helped me up after I collided with the ground. She muttered an apology to me, but I shrugged it of. 

We look at each other before Annabeth clears her throat and walks away. I do the same thing and walks away in the opposite direction. 

Once I reach my room I sigh and sit down. I had nothing better to do, so I slipped on my dance clothes and walk into the studio. But by some miracle, someone is already in there. 

Its Annabeth, there's no surprise there. 

I watch her while she makes up a routine on the spot. She looks so graceful when she flips and moves, I decide to join her. 

I walk over to her when a new song comes on. She nods her head at me with a knowing expression, and we start to dance. 

-----Time Skip-----

I guess time has passes since we've started to dance because there is a knock on the door. Both Annabeth and I turn to the mystery knocker. 

Turns out the dancers that I selected are here to dance. I sigh and tell them that they could come in, they just needed to give Annabeth and I a minute. We finish our dance ending with me dipping her. 

She rolls out of my grip and sits up on the ground. I hold out my hand and she takes it. I throw her up and she goes flying in the air. The next thing that I know we are in another dance. 

We are cut off by the music stopping. Piper step up and takes Annabeth hand. "As much as I love watching you to dancing with each other, we need to start practicing. The dance is in four days!"

I sigh and grab my belongings, "okay... yeah so I organized the whole dance out, in my head, and I will be a signing you each parts."

I go on and give each person a part. 

"Ok," I say, "before we actually start the routine, I want to have a freestyle circle. I'll start. 

I turn on the radio in the corner of the room, and make my way to the already formed circle. I step into the circle and start break dancing. 

Before I finished Jordan does a double back flip into the circle. She starts doing flips but doesn't dance that much.

 Drew pushes the girl out and walks in the circle with her ballet point shoes on. She does ballet moves which were pretty good.

 I look at Piper, Annabeth best friend, I think, and she spins into the middle of the group, pushing Drew out. She spins moving here leg up as she spins. I turn to Annabeth, she is beaming looking at her pupil. 

As soon as Piper is done she walks out before a beaming Belle struts into the circle. She does some sort of one person tango, which looks pretty cool. 

Annabeth cuts in with jumping into the circle. She spins and ends up on the floor before performing the worm. She then preforms a move I can't even describe, all I know is that she looks amazing.

 Lastly, little Lucy walks into the middle of the circle. It surprises me when she full on starts break dancing like how I did. 

Once we were done with our dance circle, I instruct the girls to follow my lead as I lead them through the dance. 

-----Time Skip #2-----

I stumble back into my room exhausted. As soon as I hit the pillow I fall asleep. 

(Thank you for reading my story! This is my second chapter today, I'm on fire! Thank you again!)