Chapter 4

(Sorry for not posting for a couple days. Thank you for the people who voted in my story! It means the world to me that you like it!)

I ran back to my room and slammed the door shut with a loud *BANG* sound. My maids turned there heads so fast to look at me I would have to think that they weren't human. 

 "Where were you, mi- Annabeth," June corrected herself.  

 I didn't respond. I just sat on my bed and I started to mutter to myself how stupid I was. When June asked again were I was I responded, "I, ugh, I think I just met the pri-pince."

 " Oh My Gods!!! " I hear May scream. She seemed like the quiet type, but I guess I was wrong. "What did he say tell me everything." May persisted. 

 "Ok, fine," I grumble . I tell my maids about how I followed the sounds of music to find Prince Percy dancing. I 'accidentally '  forgot to tell them how I scolded the Prince about his performance. I also told June, May and April how he asked me out on a date-dance thing. I don't really know what a date is. The closest thing that I have done that is relatively close to dating is talking with a boy my age. And still, I was at a dinner party with my family. The maids started to start gossiping about boys, so I decided that that was a conversation that I could pass up on. While the maids were talking I crept out of my room and knocked on the door across the hall. Thankfully, Piper opened the door. As soon as she saw me her face lit up. 

"Hi," Piper said obviously excited about something, "Whatcha doing here?" 

I reply, " Why can't one check on there Best friend?"

"I'm your best friend? But we just meet each other. I don't even know your favorite color." Piper says suprised. 

" Gray, " I shoot back at her, "and you are actually the only friend I have... Ever.... In my whole life." She let me in her room. 

We were quiet for a little bit before one of her maids piped up, " So... Who exactly are you? "

 "I'm Annabeth, I am right across the hall from Piper." I look at Piper, "I was hoping, for the first day we could have a sleepover in my room. If your ok with that, of course."

 " Umm, how about tommorrow? For the first night I would like to sleep in this giant bed. " Piper says, pointing to the bed.  She was talking in a quiet hushed tone, like she did something wrong. 

"Oh yeah of course," I say, trying to keep from sound dissappionted. I slip back into my room without another word . Thankfully, the my maids didn't know I was gone. And if they did they didn't ask me about it. 

"Hey, I think I'm ready to go to sleep. I say to the maids. They went into turbo mode. April grabbed my arm an d put a black lacy tank top on me with white lace shorts. They walk out of my room single file and then of the lights.

 I walk over to my bed and slip underneath the covers. As soon as my head hurts the pillow. I fall into a calm, slumber dreaming of being a professional dancer like my mom was. 

(Okay so I know that this chapter is really short. But it had to be done. Next chapter will be at least 3x as long. Thank you again for all of the people who are reading my story. It means so much to me. Even just commenting puts a smile on my face! SO... Thank you agian!)