Chapter 9

Annabeths POV

Status update: I am currently being held captive by the royal guard of Italy because I was kidnapped by Luke. I am in a car/van being transported to the castle in Italy. Some weird stuff is happening now. I don't even know how I got brought up into this mess. 

Shit...

 I just realized that my captures will bring me to, drum roll, another castle where I get to be that lucky person that gets to meet more royals. Yay! Note my sarcasm. A long time passes by until we stop, I know this because I am flung into massive,heavy creates. I look down. My shoulder has been broken, and yes there is blood. It takes like five second for the pain to kick in. I now demonstrate my colorful lauguage to no one in particular. I take another glances at my shoulder.

I saw bone.

I passed out. 

The long, awaited Percy POV, this is the day after Percy screw up. 

I don't know how I am going to apologize to Annabeth. She is some just perfect person. How did I mess this up? I went downstairs this morning and stood outside of Annabeths door for a while, contemplating whether I should go knock. I choose not to, because I think she doesn't want to see me right now. I should probably get dressed, so I went upstairs and put on whatever clothes my maids saw fit. I slowly walked downstairs, upset. 

When I got to breakfast I asked the cooks to make my favorite dish blue pancakes. My mom saw that I was upset and she asked me why? I told her there was no particular reason. I then demonstrate how fast a person can eat five big, chocolate chip pancakes. My record is five minutes. I took ten minutes today because I was in a bad mood, don't get me wrong I still went fast. All though I was sad, I was semi-excited because I'm supposed to see my cousins Prince Jason and Princess Thalia of Italy in 5 days. Annabeth wasn't at breakfast this morning, which kind of had me worried. I guessed that she would be OK, she just needed time. 

I decided that I needed to take a walk, I went in the indoor pool and kicked at the water. 

All of a sudden an alarm went off. This was the intruder alarm, not many people know this but we have been getting intruder attacks recently. I got a glance out of the window, and I saw Annabeth running... Then I saw two men capture her. No, no, no, no, no, no!!!! I run to the nearest exit to only be picked up by one of the guards, Frank Zhang. Frank has been one of my closest friend. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked him.

He doesn't respond he just brings me to the safe room where everyone else is. 

I look around and saw millions of crying girls, running and crying everywhere. How in the name of Hades am I supposed to console them. I try to hide behind Frank, but he pushes me to the front of the room. 

"What are you-----" I was cut off.

"Hey ladies," Frank called out, after clearing his throat, "here's the Prince!!! "

Frank winks at me and walks away... why you little-I was cut off dream cursing when a bunch of girls came up and hugged me. I heard the cries of girls yelling, 'Protect us!' and 'I love/missed you!' I had to get out of there. I twisted and turned until I got out. I took a chair from the corner of the room. I stood on it and glanced around looking for Annabeth, knowing it was a loss cause. I sprinted over to my mom, " We are missing one."

"What!" My mom asked, "what do you mean 'we're missing one.'"

"One of the girls, there not here," I told her, "I think she is blonde."

"You mean Annabeth?" She asked.

I nodded my head up and down. If I thought that things couldn't get any crazier it did. All of a sudden there are people running everywhere, more people than usual. There were Guards sent outside to look for the missing girl. 

I went around to all of the girls and just hug them and hope that they would stop crying. Most of the girls we're okay but some  asked to leave and I let them. 

The next two days were a blur people were crying my room becoming a mess. There is one thing that I did though, I had a date. I won't go into the specifics but I took Drew, the girl from Nevada, on a date.

 I'm just gonna come out and say it, it was horrible. She talked about herself the whole time and didn't even let me say anything. She also wore A dress that was skin tight, bright pink and it also showed to much skin. She was hot, in her own way, I didn't like it.

On the third day of Annabeth disappearance I've begun missing hope that I would find her. Until I got a text from Jason, it read

Hey bro,

I think we have your girl. She had a broken shoulder when she arrived at the palace. But she's good. She woke up this morning and has hung around with Thalia the whole time. It is like a budding bromance, except with girls. What would that be called? I am coming tomorrow because I need freedom from the too. I will see you tomorrow. ---Jason 

p.s. nice dancing!

Thank the gods!!!

I was so relieved that I ran to my room and blasted Under The Sea, and jammed to that on repeat. I quickly changed into my dance clothes and went the studio to get out all of my emotions. I took out my phone, went to my Spotify playlist and hit shuffle. My favorite dancing song turned on, and I thought why not. I need to burn off some steam anyway. I stood in the middle of the room and started the song over. 

(Percy's dance)

After I'm done I rush back upstairs to my room, skipping dinner. I was too excited to sleep but I did not want to deal with girly girls right now. I went to my room took a shower got on my finding nemo pajamas and fell asleep daydreaming about Annabeth. Tomorrow will be the best day ever. 

(Thank you to everyone who has been reading my books. Today I did not one,.two posts that makes me feel really good. As I said in my last post, I will be writing slot this weekend, that includes Monday. I will post slot on the weekends and Tuesdays.thank you again. And please, if you anything to say, at least use constructive criticism. Thank you again! Piece out)