Chapter 10

Annabeths POV

I woke up in a white bed in the middle of nowhere. My clothes were changed into a blue hospital gown. I had no clue where I was. All of a sudden, yesterday flashed through my mind and I remembered everything. I sat up in the bed/cot and called, "Hello?"

Two minutes later a guy walks in. He has blonde hair and blue eyes he look a little younger than me, I wonder if he is the Prince. He comes over next to my bed and introduces himself, "Hello. My name is Will, I am the palace doctor. I have been taking care of you for the last day. I will ask you some questions, OK? "

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied. I was surprised that he was so young, but I didn't show it. Will started to ask me question about my health, feelings and other stuff. I answered the questions all truthfully. I then asked the question that was really on my mind, "How did you find me, I mean at the prison place."

Before Will could answer, two teens walked into the room, Thalia and Jason. Jason said, "We were following that organization for a while, we planned to attack them. You just happened to be there on time." He sticks out his hand,"I'm Jason, this is Thalia." He nudged Thalia shoulder. 

Thalia says after giving Jason the stink eye, "Come on, lets get you out of here, there's something I want to show you."

"OK," I responded giving apologetic smiles to Jason and Will. Thalia grabbed my hand and dragged me to what I guessed was my room. She stopped outside of the door. Inside was bright pink room. EVERYTHING was bright pink. 

"Here's your room," Thalia said with a smile. 

"Thanks," I said really slowly hoping she would get that I didn't mean it. 

"Oh thank the gods," Thalia said. I looked at here confused. "I was testing you, I didn't want you to be a girly girl. Especially not one who likes this," she nudged towards the room. 

"So.... What are we going to do," she asks. 

I got a brilliant idea. "Hey can we get dressed before we do something, I have a great idea." 

"Ok," she said. We ran towards a room, inside there was thousands and thousands of clothes. I saw a cute pair of yoga pant and a black shirt, I grabbed it and put it on when Thalia wasn't looking. After that, I ran outside. I went to the soccer fields that I  saw earlier . I found the smallest goal. It was in a box shape. I don't know why. Thalia caught up with me. 

"What are you doing?" She asked me. 

"I'm gonna make Percy pissed." I replied. Thalia looked at me for a while and then smiled.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

"Give me your phone," Thalia gave me her phone. I went to Spotify and found the song that I wanted. Then I went to the camera app.  I instructed Thalia to hit play when I say so. Immediately after that, to turn on the music. I went inside the goal/box and gave Thalia a thumbs up. 

(Annabeths Dance.)

Right before the song ended, I flipped off the camera and jumped behind the box, from there I yelled, "Pause it!"

I ran around the box to a wide mouth Thalia. "How did you do that?"

"Lots of practice, and hard work," I responded.

"How is this going to piss of Percy?" Thalia asked.

I told her what happened five days ago. "Wow, he is a jerk."