Chapter 13

(Ok... So before we begin, I have to say some things. I really don't want to but... First thing, I feel weird saying this... Please don't ghost. Its annoying how I spend countless hours of my life typing away on this keyboard. Second, please, please, please, NO ONE OVER THE AGE OF 16 READ MY BOOKS. Its creepy and I don't like it. It makes me feel unsafe, I have been telling myself that you are 12 year olds, but I can't anymore. Lastly, this applies to some people, don't be mean. I want this place to be a fun place so if you don't like it then leave. You can unfollow or whatever, just don't be mean, sarcastic or plain old rude. Save that for the story. After that log boring chat, lets get into the story. P.S. Since it is Werewolf week, I am doing a Halloween/fall chapter next or the one after that. Now lets get to the part that you want, the story)

Percy POV

She kissed me. 

I lay on my bed still in shock. 

She kissed me and hugged me. That's like 100% illegal but, I don't really care. I like her, she likes me, I hope,  easy as that. All of a sudden, I snap out of my internal thoughts.

"Mister, one of the selected is in the hospital, you should go check on her," Alexa said. Alexa is my maid. I am kinda embarrassed to admit it  but, I can't really do anything, unless you count swimming or fun things like that. If we are counting that then I am far from helpless. I know how to fight, ride horses. I am a Four time champion in my swim team/Olympics thing. but I don't know the basic knowledge if a human being. 

Alexa is around my height, around 6ft. She is pretty with long flowing dark brown hair. And before you say that I am hitting on her or something, I will remind you that I am occupied with someone else and Alexa is 40 years old. She is 22 years older than me, that's a big no-no.

"Yes, I will be there right away," I told Alexa. 

She left without saying another word. I went to my bathroom and took out a tub of my secret formula. I have had it since I was 12. It is a three in one shampoo conditioner, body wash soap, mixed with deodorant and hair gel. 

I took out the green glob filled bottle. I sniffed not. "Still good," I said. 

You know how I said before that I don't really know how to do much. Yeah, to this is one of those examples.

I turned on the shower to the lukewarm setting, it was to hot, so I turned it to cold. Just right. I squirted the green glob in my hands and messaged it in my hair. 

After taking my shower, I got dressed in blue jeans and a black hoodie, not very prince like. I decided that I will have a lazy day today.

I walked down to the infirmary, in there I saw my mom. Instantly I got worried, if it was bad enough that my mom was here than it must be pretty bad. I looked over her shoulder to the pour soul who hurt herself. On the bed I saw Annabeth.

I gasped, maybe a bit to loud. Heads turned to my direction, but I looked straight ahead. At Annabeth. 

I looked towards my mom, "What happened?"

"Well..." She said, " I came into the dining hall and saw that she was sitting on the floor rocking back and forth muttering to her self about complete nonsense. She went quite and fell on the floor. She hit her head pretty hard. The doctors say that she is most likely fine but there is a.one percent chance, if she was indeed worrying about something important, her body dismissed those memories to the back of her brain." 

I was about to say something when we heard a.small whimpering sound come from Annabeths direction. Doctors rushed back and forth trying to figure out how she woke up so quick. 

She rubbed her eyes and opened them, "Were am I?" She asked "Better yet, who are you?" 

I looked out to the girl who looked like Annabeth but wasn't at the same time. "You don't remember us?"

It looked like she thought for awhile before answering, "No, the last thing I was in Denver and I was about to go to my dance practice. "

Panic flashed threw everyone's eyes.

"What day was that sweatie" Sally asked her.

"June 11, 2354," she said. That was 6 years.ago. she forgot 6 years!  We gasped. She looked confused. She took a peek down at her body. It was NOT a 12 year olds body.

She looked up to us, "$hit"

I echoed it. 

I left the room. I couldn't handle it any more. I went up to Jason's room, barged in and later on the bed. 

"Can't a guy have a bath in peace?" He barked out the door. 

When I didn't respond, he walked out with shorts on. "What happened bro?" He asked in a much better voice than before.

"Annabeth... Lost. She lost he... Memory. The last 6 years gone." I stayed hiccuping, between breaths. 

We both didn't say anything for awhile. Until Jason said, " Well $hit"

" I know that's what it feels like. She even kissed me this morning." I said miserably. 

"That sucks, bro."

"I know."

We sat on the bed for a while, and did whatever boys do when they hangout. 

I went to bed on the floor next to Jason's room. I was.so sad that I couldn't even process the night that just happened. I was so sad. I finally went to bed, melancholy and miserable. 

(Thank you for reading! It means a lot)