Chapter 36

Annabeth's POV

"Yeah, yeah Helen, I'll get the spaghetti to the dog," I currently didn't know this, but I was talking in my dream and currently my friends were about to wake me up using the worst methods possible. 

*Splash*

Once I got hit with the ice cold water, I thought of three things, the first and second were Bobby and Mathew, the third thing was why was just my face soaking wet? 

My eyes opened and before looking at my surroundings I yelled, "I swear to all the gods, Bobby, Mathew if you did this I will do worse than put worms in your... milkshakes."

And that is when I saw the Prince and and his crew were standing over me, holding pitchers that where currently empty. The two royal siblings Thalia and Jason were there because they were at the ball last night and Piper and Hazel were also there. They probably bonded well last night. 

I faked laughed, "You really think you can do this?" I stopped the fake smile and put on a glare, "Remember last time I beat you guys up? Yeah if I can get you to believe that I passed out, then at least give me a few more minutes of sleep."

With that I moved to the dry side of my giant bed and snuggled into the fluffy mattress. Even though my face was completely soaked, I rubbed if off with the soft blankets the pile onto the bed. 

"No, no, no. Come on, today we are sneaking out." Percy said. 

I looked at the clock, "At 10 am? With a group this big? We will be caught in an instance." 

"We won't actually be sneaking out," Katie replied, "Percy, he got permission from his mom to leave the castle, and we are just tagging along."

"Well some of us are, some of us are required to come," Travis said in a lowered voice. 

Katie scoffed, "Well, it's not like you are actually going to be doing your job, you are going to have fun like the rest of us."

"You know I will be scouring the streets for people who are going to attack us." Travis retorted. 

"Pah - Lease, you are going to be enjoying yourself more than anyone else here..." Katie was cut off. 

"I'm so sorry to be interrupting your couples quarrel, but if you didn't notice we are dressed in our disguises while Annie over here is still in her pajamas." Leo spoke up. 

At the same time, I reached over and grabbed a pillow and smacked Leo in the face saying, "Do not call me Annie." and Katie and Travis yelling, "We are not a couple!" 

Leo looked at the supposed 'couple' and said, "Yeah, sure you guys aren't a couple," then Leo turned to me, "Ok, Annie is of the table, but I have many other nick-names, we have Bananabeth, Miss Brainiac and just Beth. I think I like Bananabeth the most."

I hit him again with a pillow, "You will not call me Bananabeth... or any of those names you mentioned."

The conversation stopped with three loud knocks on the door. Percy opened it and June, May and April were standing in front of the door. Once they saw Percy they bowed and turned to leave. 

"Wait," I called for my maids, "I actually need your guys help right now."

The maid scurried back into the room, not taking any notice the mess around the room, and if they did, it looked like they didn't notice. 

"Everyone out now, I'll be done soon," I motioned to the crew of people. 

While they were laving I caught up the words mentioning how bossy I was. 

Once they left my room, I turned to my maids, "Do you think you can do my hair and makeup in 30 minutes?" 

Because I had already showered last night, I skipped that part of my normal daily routine, thinking that I would do it later. I also decided that today, I would completely pick my own outfit, to save time. 

(This is the outfit Annabeth picks for herself

(This is the outfit Annabeth picks for herself. Ignore the necklace on the top right. Also, I did not make this.)

Since, we were in the month of April, and the temperature was still not completely warm I packed a pair of black sweatpants and a sweatshirt into a bag. I had little to no makeup on and my hair was done in a ponytail, which I insisted that I could do my self, but June really wanted to do-it-up for me. 

Once I was finished I went back into the closet and grabbed my battered up New York Yankees cap off a top self and put it on. It used to be my mothers. Even though my mom was a good dancer, she had time in her life for other thing to, like being a normal person. My dad used to tell me stories about my mom and how she would always watch the sport team's games. That was when I was little, and continuously asked about her, now I don't ask as much. 

I opened the door to exact my room after I put my shoes on. I saw the gang of teens lying on the ground, most of them on their phones and the others were looking over other peoples shoulders watching them on their phone. 

I closed the door loudly, and asked, "Are we ready to go or are we going to look at our phones all day?"

In a couple minutes everyone stood up and started to leave. 

And that is Chapter 36! I hoped you enjoyed! I will be posting tomorrow, so be ready for that. I am so excited for what is going to happen next in the story, I can't wait to write it! I will see you tomorrow. Stay safe and healthy!