Chapter 21

(This is going to be a very short chapter.)

Piper POV

I know that Annabeth didn't want us to follow her, but I did it anyway. As soon as Annie left her room, Thalia and I followed her to the dance studio. 

When Thalia started to record the cute couple, they were taking off their jackets. 

We stared at them for a while watching them dance, when all of a sudden, Percy and Annabeth kiss. Thalia and I exchanged glances before squealing like pigs. 

You might be wondering, why I am ok with this. The truth is that I don't really know Percy, and I really ship Percabeth, that's there ship name that I made up.

The two dancers looked at us, but just before that we ran as fast as we could down the hall. I took a breath and looked at Thalia. We slowly made our way back to my room.

"Oh my Gods!!!! They were so cute!!!" I squealed.

"I know right!" She said in an equally loud squeal. 

We talked a while about Percy and Annabeth as a couple before I heard the door a cross the hall slam close. Thalia and I, yet again exchange looks before pressing our ears against the wall. We heard the squeal for a little bit, but then it went quiet.

Thalia and I slowly made our way back to our room before we heard the loud blasting of music. Annabeth was having a full on dance party. 

I said good night to Thalia and closed the door. I changed and took a shower. 

I mean, do I like Percy. That's the question right? 

Why does this have to so complicated!?! I climbed in bed thinking that I could worry about this topic later. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

(Okay, I know that was really short, but here me out. It will be OK. Thank for reading this chapter, it means so much. Umm... I think that's all I really wanted to say. Adios!)