Chapter 8

(I'm going to try to write two chapters today because I'm in the mood for that. Ok, lets get into it.)

Previously...

I woke up the next, or what I presumed when the next day, and I saw someone leaning over me.

"What-" I looked up and saw his face, "You."

"Yes, Annie, it is me," Said the only boy besides Percy I knew that was close to my age, Luke Castellan

"What are you doing here Luke?" I ask him.

Last year Luke asked me out. I made up some phony reason because I hate the guy. He was always mean to me whenever I was around him and I never considered him a friend.

"You see here, Annie. Remember last year at the dinner party, were I asked you out and you said no? And then you continued to say that you would never date anyone in your life 'cause your to obsessed with dancing?!?" Luke said. Why didn't I just tell him the truth!?! Well I can't change what I said now...  "I sure did. And then I saw you last night on TV getting lovey dovey with the prince! That's not OK Annie," Luke Said in a creepy tone, "Now here's what's gonna happen, you are going to stay here, become my wife and become queen."

"Wh-what????" I asked him trying to get the stutter out of my voice. 

"Don't make me repeat it Annie." Luke tucks a strand of my hair behind my face. 

For some word reason, that really ticked me off 'cause I went full out beast mode on him, "First of all I will never EVER marry you. You disgraceful slime. Go to Taurtrus! Second, I don't even like Percy, I told him not to video me, ever, doing a dance but then he did. And lastly I will always hate you! You can got rot in Tartrus because you know nothing about me or any girl in that matter... So just leave me alone!" And with that I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. 

He fell on his knees groaning in pain. I then beat him up with my military training. You know how at the beginning I said that I would never  use the training... Well lets just say that my respect for Helen went up. After Luke wasn't moving anymore, I tied him up with my red jacket. I then searched his body and found some keys. I took them and bolted. 

I ran out my door and into the hallway. I walked in a random direction, trying to get out of the prison. All of a sudden I heard gun shots. If this is Percy then I will forgive him, I told myself. I ran towards the gun shots and saw soldiers. Yes! He's here! I ran towards the soldiers but, they put me into handcuffs. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him, confused. I was too tired right now from beating up Luke to fight.

"We have been given the instructions to imprison all traitors." He say in a robot voice.

"Traitor? I am the generals daughter with a big dance career in front of me. Why would I be a traitor?"

"I don't know I'm just following orders," said the guard. I thought about it for a little bit and then I realized something.

I asked, "Hey what country are we in?" 

"We're in Italy why?" The guard replied. 

Italy! I was in America yesterday. What is going on? I decided that I wasn't going to talk to the guard anymore. I needed to think of a way out of here. I got an idea... But it was a little risky. 

"I know the Prince." I said quickly. 

"What?!?" The guard asked. 

"Yes, I know the Prince of America, we danced together last night... Do you have your phone?" He took out his phone, unlocked it and handed it to me. I went onto YouTube and found the video from 2 nights ago. "Here." I showed him the video. 

"Umm... So this is you. We are going to need to talk to the Prince and Princess of Italy about this."

"Whose the Prince or Princess of Italy?" I asked.

"Prince Jason and Princess Thalia, Prince Percy's cousins." 

(Thank you for everyone who reads my books! It means alot to me. Thank you for the people who read my story, it means alot to me. I will be posting again today since this was a small chapter. In total I think that I am going to post three to five chapters this weekend so look put for that. And actually if you want to know where to find more dances like the ones I posted, look up Charity and Andres World of Dance on YouTube. It should be there. Thank you again!)