Chapter 3- Be careful

"Wakie wakie"

An annoying sound was ringing on my phone.

" Oh shut up!"

The attempt to make it snooze was no use at all. It started ringing again.

"Wakie wakie"

The loud alarm had no mercy on me. I tried to wash away the sleepiness by streaching my arms and cracking my neck bones.

" Aish... Seriously when did I set it that loud?" I mumbled while glancing at the digital clock on my night stand.

I read the neon numbers displayed in the clock. Sharp on 8 a.m.Wow did I sleep that much? Knowing that I should start my day, I got down from my bed to do my morning routine. After getting ready I listed down the things I need to buy. With the small amount of money I had, I decided to buy only the most important things I wanted at the moment. I can buy the rest after earning some money from a part-time job, If I get one, of course. Pushing away those thoughts ,I listed the things I wanted to buy while biting the tip of my pen.

"That's enough for now"

I hit the road after I satisfied with it. When I was walking down the street I suddenly froze on position because of the confusion drew in my head. From where on the earth am I going to find a grocery store?

" Uh...I don't know where the supermarket is"

I put my palm on my forehead and tried to remember where it was ten years ago. After a second I realized that I was making a fool of myself. How can I remember something ten years ago when I practically got lost the other day because I forgot where I turned the last.

Maybe I should just ask someone.

A black car went passing me splashing water everywhere. Since it rained yesterday night a bit, the pit on the road was still filled with water. And of course all the bugs and insects were occupied there. My clothes were soaked with dirty water.

"Watch where you go asshole"

I shouted throwing my hands on the air. The car had already disappeared at that time. Some people just don't have their manners.

I rolled my eyes and walked fast , letting the clothes dry faster. There were shops on each sides of the road. While I was checking them from outside, I came across a bunch of girls. They were too busy to notice me since they were chatting and giggling at their own jokes. Clinging onto eachother, they were cackling like kindergartens for god knows what. I approached them and politely talked to them.

"Hey..um...Do you guys mind telling me where the supermarket is?"

I grinned sheepishly at them. My question made them stop talking for a minute and look at me. Suddenly the air filled with their whispering instead of giggling and all. Maybe I asked the wrong people. I mentally rolled my eyes , waiting for their answer.

" Umm.." I cleared my throat to get rid of the awkwardness that was surrounding us.

A girl with fallen brown hair to her shoulders was the first one to speak. Beatle black eyes and tinted light pink lips made her look like a Chinese ceramic doll like one. Those makeup were seriously overdone. She pulled a sweet smile on her thin lips.

" Sure oppa,I'll take you there" she giggled.

Woah, Wait a minute, wait a damn minute!What did she just call me?

OPPA?EWW....DAMN IT.. I'M A GIRL YOU HOE.

"No!" I immediately spat out without even thinking. With my words, she raised her eyebrows with surprise.