Chapter 43- Blood Sweat & Tears

It was terrible at first. I kept slamming in to things when I walked ,  making them smash to pieces. I tripped and fell numerous times and groaned frustratingly. When I wanted to make my own toast without Jungkook's help, I cut my finger.

But this time, I didn't give up, I didn't give up because of him. He was the most precious person in my life. If I give up on myself it'll mean that I'm giving upon him. Day by Day, the bond between us was getting stronger.

Hoseok was right, from the story he said to me, the lesson he taught me from it is true. Love is something complicated, it can make you totally blind or a fool, and also it can make you risk your life for another one.

It is complicated indeed. Even my life was like a living hell that which was filled with darkness, he kept showing me the beauty in there. We both struggled to survive the day, and we did it together.

Sometimes my vision got blur, giving me a spark of hope and excitement. I thought I was getting my vision back. But whenever it looked like the blindness is going to fade away, again it was only darkness. It was too much to ask from the god, I am blind, to never see the world again.

I wanted to stop taking medicine and face the truth, but Jungkook kept telling me that I'm going to see the world again. The treatments didn't stop because of his courage. Every time I was losing hope, I erected again, shedding my tears away because of the man who holds me tight without letting me go away. He helped me to spread my wings.

We both liked the beach, a lot. We spent every evening sitting on the log in the beach. The calming music of the ocean was pure merry that cured our scars of past. Nature itself was making its own lullaby, a song of hope and strength.

Jungkook knows how to make me feel better. Like everything else, he was so good at comforting me. His golden attitudes were mesmerising. He never failed to fill my world with colours like he always did. His artistic eyes saw the world beautifully and differently than others. Believe it or not, this man who spent the whole best time of his life in the mafia was a true artist. The way he explains everything was unique and alluring. He was able to grasp all the emotions in his words that made them more than just words, they were were words of a cascade of his spirited youth. He was such a beautiful person from the inside as well.

Jungkook was talking less mysteriously with me now. He was no longer pushing me away or cutting me off, he was sharing his feelings with me, openly. But I noticed that he was hesitating to tell me about his past. The words never came out from him when he tries to tell me it. I didn't push him to tell me his story. I know he'll tell me when it's time.

It had been about three weeks since we lost the other boys. I still can't believe that they are gone, How is it real? Every time I thought about the other six boys who left is, my heart twisted with agony, making me feel so terrible and miserable. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't escape from the guilty feeling that I was the cause of their death. They died because they were trying to save me,

He sometimes talked about the Bangtan boys, his brothers. His voice was so quiet, even I couldn't see his face, I could imagine his gloomy face when he talked about them. According to him, they were the people who brought him back to life again after what happened to him in his past. And that was the relatable with me too. They all, including Jungkook, the seven boys opened the door to a whole new life to me.

I couldn't bare it when I heard his broken voice as he talks about them. Hurting him is the worst thing for me. And looking at him talking like that, was unbearable.

"About what happened to them, it's all my fault Jungkook, you can blame me, It's ok," I talked with a heavy heart. I felt like something was stuck in my throat as I spoke. I heaved a sigh.