Chapter 10- New Home

" I didn't expect that from you" Hoseok muttered in a low voice, glancing at me with a grown surprise on his face. I emotionlessly stared at the ground sinking into deep thoughts. There no turning back now, there should be a reason why they let me live.

"Good, You are one of us from now on-" Namjoon stood up from his chair as he cleared things between us. He extended his hand towards me to a handshake. But before I could accept it , he was interrupted by Jungkook who was watching us from distance.

" Hyung, can't we just send him somewhere far away? " Looks like someone wants to get rid of me. The other guy denied his suggestion.

" Kook, We can't, you know what happens if we do to that right" he sighed as Namjoon reminded him the consequences. I was curious about how what me meant cause Jungkook didn't argue anymore. They are hiding something.

"There's one more  thing to be done, to make you exactly one of us " Jin rubbed his hands together with a mysterious look on his face. I look at him with curiosity. He seemed to read my thoughts cause he answered me before I asked him.

"You need to be attached to us!" He beamed.

what kind of thing does he mean? Like physical contact?

I shook my head shrugging off the guff popped in my mind. These things messed my head so much, now I think my brain not functioning properly. I've started to think absolute nonsense. Even Jin answered me, he answered me inaugurating another question.

"What do you mean by that?"

" You'll see it soon!"

Yoongi answered me making me low-key worried about this whole " Getting attached"thing. I couldn't read that man's expressions. His apathetic behaviour was hard to read. That face didn't allow me to read him. I should keep a distance from him, from everyone. I'll find away out after I get what I want.

" So are you guys going to let me go home now?" It was a dumb question. After all these, can I expect them to let go to my lair? As I assumed Namjoon shook his head sideways with a mischievous grin.

" No that easily" He called the three men behind me motioning his finger at each of them.

" Jin, Jimin and Jungkook, drive him to his house. Pack everything he needs and bring him here" I goggled at him with disbelief. Me live with them? So they are making me their hostage?

"Up now, we'll try to be a little gentle with you since you are one of us now" for the first time I felt cosy around them , seeing the charming smile of the tall man who placed a hand on my shoulder. I stood up without quarreling with Jin.

"What's your name again?" He interrogated me before we get going. I never got a chance to say my name before. Maybe Jungkook told them, did he?

"It's Moon Yeong Seok" It felt odd when I answered him with my fake name. I tried to not sound like a fraud around them. I have to get used to this name, fast. Namjoon smacked his lips and called me.

"We should officially introduce ourselves to you. I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of this gang and from now on , your leader as well"  He meant that I had to obey his orders in another way. I took a mental note of it before I acquiesced his stretched hand.

He did the handshake he couldn't do before.

"And I'm Kim Seokjin, you can just call me Jin" A small smile formed in his lips. It is a smile that comforts you. Jin was making me feel comfortable than the others. He didn't welcome me open handed ,but still he was the only one who cared to at least spare me a smile.