Chapter 27- Handsome Jerk

After applying bit of lip gloss and adding some final touch, Hoseok stood up keeping the make-up box away from his lap. He picked up the black colour wig on the bed and tossed it to me. His hands brushed together with a smile on his face,

"There you go, you look gorgeous now" He said as I fixed my wig. I made sure that it won't fall off. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of Jungkook. Seeing Hoseok's enchanting yet bright face made me feel bad about him. How can someone play with his feelings without any heart? How can someone do that to a lively, high spirited man like Hoseok? I gazed at him while spreading my fake hair on the shoulders,

"Do you envy her?" I asked him in a quiet voice. A soft sigh left his lips and twitched into a dismal smile.

"No," he looked at me "I don't envy her.Love is something complicated, it can make you blind or a fool. And also it can make you risk your life for another one. It's not a theory that someone can explain in words. Only the one's who fall in love knows how it feels like" his voice was quiet, emotions were deep, he was expressing his genuine feelings that his heart vented.

"I'm really sorry for what happened Hoseok,"My lips pursed into a thin line. He smiled with a somewhat gloominess in his face.

"No use of moping it, what's gone is gone now. What's the point of being regretful about a thing you can't fix anyway.No matter how much you want to take it back you can't, it's all over. All you can do is trap all those memories inside a box and lock them so you can never see them. Even you do that it'll still hurt you" His orbs fell into the ground. How true it is. Even I try to bury my memories, I can't do it. It still keeps troubling me, it still hurts.

After a minute of silence, he looked up and presented a smile. "Enough of my drama, Look at yourself, you look pretty," He turned me to the mirror table from my shoulders so I could see myself.  I couldn't help but smile back at my reflection. The shoulder length black hair completed my looks. It was pitch black just like Jungkook's hair and also it matched the red gown I was wearing. I tried to hide the growing crimson tint on my cheeks.

"Miss, You look stunning with that looks of yours, I'm sure any guy will fall for you," Hoseok tittered while admiring my looks.

"Stop it Hobi" I huffed but I was secretly flattered by his comments. Hoseok checked his wristwatch,

" It's almost time to leave, wonder if that guy is ready. I'll go check on him. Come downstairs when you are done," I hummed as he glanced at me. After he left the room, I pulled out the  black heals Taehyung brought, from it's box. It perfectly matched my feet. I and Yoongi were surprised to see the extra bag he had when we got home after shopping.

"Kim Taehyung! When did you start stealing?" Yoongi exclaimed as he saw him pulling off the pair of heels from the bag.

"Chill, I didn't steal, I just borrowed it. I'll return to her okay hyung" the other guy clinged into his partner's shoulders trying to plead forgiveness from him

" Jesus Christ, Ok whatever. Get off me" He pushed the youngster away from him with a disapproving gaze. Taehyung chuckled knowing that he will forgive him either way.

Even it fits me well, it wasn't fun to walk with them. I tried walking around the room with them. I barely managed to walk with them since I kept tripping.

"Damn these freaking heels!" I muttered and carefully took the stairs, trying my best to not fall from the staircase. I somehow dragged my self into the room other two were. Hoseok was busy on a phone call while the other one was just sitting on the sofa.