Chapter 9-Join Us.

I waited for something to happen. To get stabbed on my chest. My eyes were shut tightly. I didn't want to see how my death is going to happen. I waited and waited. A pair of hands unwrapped mine from the knife blade.

I opened my eyes and found Jungkook standing between me and Taehyung ,and his big hands were enclosing mine. He unwound my fingers which were tightly gripping the blade ,while looking in to my eyes from his chocolate brown ones. Jungkook removed it from my hand and threw the blood dripping metal on the table. I stared at him not talking from my mouth but eyes , Why did you do that? I twitched my muscles while scrutinizing his face trying to read his emotions.

" Guys, guys. We got to think about it before we do anything. One false move and we are done for" Jin stood up from his seat and glanced at the rest of the gang who were still glued to their seats. Taehyung's sneer grin was replaced by a disbelief and somewhat shock inside it. Bet he didn't see that coming,

" Such a trouble maker"

Yoongi stated and shot me a dirty look, with annoyance growing on his face. Trouble maker? Well that's middle name Yoongi. I rolled my eyes and remained silent.

" Namjoon,"

Jin called an unfamiliar name while glancing at the blonde who was still staring at me from his seat. Namjoon huh, so we can put an end of the " learning the gangsters names" lesson now. However ,Namjoon seemed to be lost in his thoughts, he was thinking hard like he was struggling between his thoughts. He look up to Jungkook and gave him an order.

" Jungkook, Lock him up in the black room. We need to discuss this matter. And make sure he can't run away"From the way, he's talking it was obvious that he's the leader of the gang.

Jungkook nodded and laid his mystical orbs on me, clasping my arm. His iron grip on me didn't give me any chances to escape neither I tried to escape. Why? Cause I'm fucking done for god damn sake. He dragged me away from others, leading to where Namjoon ordered him to take me to.

The name black room really means it. It was pitch black inside. Before he could push me inside I called him in a low voice.

" My hand is bleeding "

" It's not my fault, get in!"  He rudely pushed me inside making me fall flat on the concrete. I hissed as my palm hit the floor, making contact with the opened cut on my hand. The metal door closed with a loud sound , letting the murky curtains surround me.

It didn't leave me any chances to see what the room looks like. If only I can find a window or a small crack to escape this place. I stood up and slowly walked to the edge of the wall. I traced my hand against the wall trying to find a way to escape. Where the heck the air coming from? There should be a way,

I was making a futile attempt to find a way to escape since I couldn't find any windows or anything. After searching the whole room for about three damn times, I sat on the floor, completely giving up my mission to find a way out. I blew to the cut in my hand. God, It's hurting like hell.

I froze as I heard a low creak sound. Forgetting how to even breathe, I listened carefully.

What is it? Is there something else is in this room with me? 

The sudden grip on me made my heart jump. A hand covered my mouth making me muffled.

" It's me, be quite"

The familiar voice of Jungkook spoke to me. He let go of me after moved my head up and down with a surprise, hinting  that I won't scream. His breath brushed my neck since he was so close to me. Jungkook's hand snaked to my wounded hand , taking it to his.