Chapter 4 - Beautiful eyes..

College,it was my first day at college. Not wanting to get late on my first day, I got ready in no time. The manly look I got from my dress kinda amused me. Since I don't have my own vehicle I had to take the bus.

Jittering sensation was making my stomach jolt. I kept reminding the words those guys told me on previous day.

"I just have to be careful"

After I entered inside the giant bars of the gates ,I looked at the signs to find the principal's office. It wasn't really hard . The slender lady in the headmistress chair welcomed me. Her smile seems so fake. Is that a warning that I shouldn't be messing around under her authority? Of course it is. I gulped and followed her as she motioned her finger to acquaint her.

Every bit of air in the city looked tensed by some kind of paranormal activity. The people scrutinized each other with crooked eyes. Both staff and students, their faces were masked. There weren't any emotions on them. The people were either dead from inside or their souls were forced to mask themselves.

The woman guided me through the corridors. She didn't even bother to give me an introduction about everything. Her presence made students stop buzzing. They quietly moved to a side lowering their heads as we walk through. Jesus, she must be scary as hell.

As we walked some familiar faces showed up near the lockers.

Man, you got to be kidding me!

I tried to cover myself from the girls. Even the big cap of mine couldn't hide my face from their keen eyes.

"Hey,oppa!" A sweet and irritating voice whispered from the back. The long footsteps of the principal made a big gap between us.

I hurried to catch up with her without even turning back to respond to the girls. They groaned in frustration because of my clear ignorance.

About thirty pairs of eyes were staring at me. The class was in the corner of the building. I took off my cap and swept the sweat out of my forehead.

"Mr Kim, could you take care of this young man for me?"

A friendly grin appeared on her pale face. Even it was a grin, it forced the man standing infront of us to obey the headmistress's order.

The middle-aged man nodded timidly not wanting to excess her order. The principal stormed out from the room after giving a threatening glance to the class.

"Would you like to introduce yourself to us?"

The teacher eyed me and cocked his eyebrow at me. I took his hint and googled some words from my mind to speak

"Oh- I mean Yeong Seok..Moon Yeong Seok..nice to meet you all"

I bowed to the class. They stared at me like I did something wrong. The unfriendly gazes were asking me that why I was even here.

Ignoring the people around me, I took a seat in the back corner. It was the perfect spot for me. No one could see me nor pay attention to me. The lessons started as I settled down.

I just lowered my head and listen to whatever nonsense the teacher was saying. Truly I hate studies. What's so important about the world war anyway? We are just digging up some dirt from the past, that is no use to any of us,

It's boring.

I yawned. The laziness of the classroom was making me feel drowsy. I shrugged myself when I felt my head hitting on the desk while dozing off. If you can't sleep the best thing is to take your chemistry book and read it. Because it works a lot better than pills, believe me.