Chapter 35- Broken

As the other three men disappeared, Jin hurried the other members. Jungkook kneeled, turning his back towards me. With help of Jimin, I got in to Jungkook's back, it was like he was giving me a piggyback ride. I enclosed my arms around his neck as his hands gripped my legs tightly, without letting me fall down.

Taking the lead, Jimin walked in front, keeping his gun pointed, being prepared to shoot anyone who'll come in front of us. Taehyung from the side and Jin from the back was covering us like shields.

It sounds like a world war out there,

Namjoon and the other three were shooting without pausing to take a breath. Jimin leaned against the wall and took a peek inside the living room which was filled with rumbling noises. He turned at us with his face filled with agony,

"They can't handle it for long, they need help hyung, I must go," he glanced at the elder, asking for permission to go. Jin heaved a sigh as he acquiesced that Jimin was right and nodded. With his consent, Jimin promptly ran towards the other three members to acquaint them.

"This way, " as Jimin left, Jin ushered us to move forward. We could take only few steps further, before we were accompanied by another shower of bullets. Jungkook stepped back, carrying me in his back, trying to prevent from getting shot.

"Son of a bitch,"

Taehyung and Jin started shooting at them. Jungkook did his best to avoid the shots and also protect me at the same time. His body swung here and there, left to right. It was making me dizzy but I tried to hold in. He kicked small table towards them, making it flip towards them. "Jungkook, watch it," Jin kicked off a man inserting a bullet right inside his head, not giving any chance to attack both of us. Jin glanced at the guy behind us, who was firing the men without stopping, "Taehyung, take them out, I'll get rid of these bloodsuckers," he didn't had time to argue with him. While Jin was covering us, Taehyung paced to get in the front. He carefully led us to the basement.

"Fuck! they are here too," he grinded his teeth, clenching his jaws. Gunshots were echoing in the underground basement. The blue haired glanced at the other,

"Kook, get to the door, hurry up, I'll back up!" he yelled through the loud sound of gunshots that was wadding the air, while continuesly shooting at them. His face was turning red because of the vexation and exhaustion.

"Go to hell fuckers!" he cursed loudly while moving forward. Jungkook slid between Taehyung and the walls getting covered to him. My head was fallen on the crook of the neck of Jungkook. I was motionless because of the heavily drowsy feeling due to lose of blood.

"Hyung, there are too many, you can't do it alone," Jungkook took his gun from the pocket. Gripping the weapon from one hand he bared my whole weight from the other. He was holding me and also he was shooting at the same time.

He's so strong.

My vision was getting more darker and thicker from the corners of my eyes. I shook my head and blinked hard to get away from the tiredness I was feeling when I focused on the surrounding.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook stepped backwards while shooting. Taehyung pushed a brick inside the wall, making a door open halfway, revealing a secret passage. It looked so dark inside it, I could barely see anything.

"Kookie, GO!" The elder one nudged the other one from his shoulder, urging him to move inside. But Jungkook didn't budge. He seemed to be lost, he didn't want to leave his brothers behind and runaway while they were fighting alone. But he has to, he has to do it because of me,

What have I done?

"Taehyung hyung," he mumbled, glancing at the other with a worried gaze. Taehyung's orbs got soften as he saw the gloomy and anxious face of the youngster. He turned Jungkook to him from his shoulders, making him facing to him.